Inside info on Versus speculation, guessing, rumors, hypothesis, and conjecture.

#1EscaSyraPosted 3/16/2013 10:04:21 AM
My inside source, who I shall not reveal at this point in time, has given me super top secret info on the game known to us as Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

My inside source has provided me with these details.

Super top secret detail #1 - This game is still called Versus, and the game is well on its way to be released. The release date has been set for sometime between now and never. There will be a marketing campaign that will kick off shortly before never.

Extra super top secret detail #2 - The Dragoon Lady has a name, but all my source would reveal is that her name rhymes with the word orange.

Extra super duper top secret detail #3 - The robed guy is actually not a guy, and he's also not a girl. Is he some type of inbred wildebeest? We'll have to wait for the game to come out to see.

Supercalafragilisticexpaladocious detail #4 which is also secret - This doesn't relate directly to Versus, but it's important nonetheless. My source tells me that Wada is like that James Bond villain that sits in his chair all day and pets his fluffy haired cat. There's also rumors that he has a super secret trap door flame pit for anyone that crosses him. I can't confirm this, because everyone who has seen his super duper trap door trap hasn't come out of his office alive.

Amazing and fabulous extravaganza detail #5 - Noctis has a sister named Twilight.

Oh, and my source is the cat that sits in Wada's lap. He doesn't like how Wada's ran the company, so he decided to spill the beans.
---
The official Agrias Oaks of the FFXV board.
#2psxotakuPosted 3/16/2013 10:07:37 AM
0/10

#3NoctionusPosted 3/16/2013 10:07:46 AM
EscaSyra posted...
Yeah!

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/157010/im-meen-says-get-out.gif
---
http://i.imgur.com/CxdWY.gif
#4heartlesshero17Posted 3/16/2013 10:09:31 AM
I would totally believe SE would be weird enough to call a character Twilight

Therefore I believe this source completely
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#5EscaSyra(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 10:21:17 AM
I know none of you believe me, but this topic comes with it's own plot twist.

The name of Wada's cat.... Is Kagari......

This **** just got real.
---
The official Agrias Oaks of the FFXV board.
#6peonusPosted 3/16/2013 10:23:49 AM
9.5/10

Fix the grammar, son.
#7S1-Winged_AngelPosted 3/16/2013 12:15:04 PM
psxotaku posted...
0/10

More believable than you.
#8ZendaikPosted 3/16/2013 12:16:33 PM
"Amazing and fabulous extravaganza detail #5 - Noctis has a sister named Twilight."

I can actually believe this.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#9SSj7CloudSPosted 3/16/2013 4:09:40 PM
S1-Winged_Angel posted...
psxotaku posted...
0/10

More believable than you.

This.

Zendaik posted...
"Amazing and fabulous extravaganza detail #5 - Noctis has a sister named Twilight."

I can actually believe this.

I can see it happening. It's sad, but if it did I wouldn't be surprised.
---
Playing: Phantasy Star Universe, Shining Force EXA, The Last Story, Metal Gear Rising
PSN: jext77
#10PillsberyDoeManPosted 3/16/2013 4:51:34 PM
too much speculation and not enough confirmation on this board.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)