The antagonist should be fallacious and volluptuous.

#1EscaSyraPosted 3/16/2013 12:11:31 PM
She should be a scandalous seductress, a tantalizing temptress, and most importantly, an arousing adversary. She would beget you to lust for her and despise her in the same stroke. She would litter your mind with perverse thoughts, all while making you contemplate the satisfaction you will gain from ridding the world of her malevolent presence. She would induce rigor-mortis in your lower regions, and breed seething hatred in the very depths of your soul.

She would be the ultimate villain.
---
The official Agrias Oaks of the FFXV board.
#2Ecclesiastes273Posted 3/16/2013 12:39:36 PM
He should be a scandalous seducer, a tantalizing tempter, and most importantly, an arousing adversary. He would beget you to lust for him and despise him in the same stroke. He would litter your mind with perverse thoughts, all while making you contemplate the satisfaction you will gain from ridding the world of his malevolent presence. He would induce rigor-mortis in your lower regions, and breed seething hatred in the very depths of your soul.

He would be the ultimate villain.
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#3EscaSyra(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 1:24:55 PM
That's the opposite of what I said.
---
#4kilaudePosted 3/16/2013 1:33:06 PM
I like where this is going
#5Ecclesiastes273Posted 3/16/2013 2:12:26 PM
"Vamp" isn't for vampire. It's because he's bisexual.
-Solid Snake
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#6DROSSPosted 3/19/2013 8:44:51 AM(edited)
She should be a scandalous seductress, a tantalizing temptress, and most importantly, an arousing adversary. She would beget you to lust for her and despise her in the same stroke. She would litter your mind with perverse thoughts, all while making you contemplate the satisfaction you will gain from ridding the world of her malevolent presence. She would induce rigor-mortis in your lower regions, and breed seething hatred in the very depths of your soul.

So, you want Angelina Jolie as the main villain? Nah.

I don't want a seductress, ultra dominatrix, mega Mary-Sue as the main villain. I would completely hate that. I think Final Fantasy doesn't need a Bayonetta, or a Jill, or a Kerrigan, or even your highly stereotypical female mega-hot villain. Girls can do better than that. Same if the villain is male: we've had enough, and I mean [b]enough[/b] tall, silver haired, "fallen angelish'" type of guy, to the point it has become insufferable.

If the main villain is going to be female, how about something original and thoughtful for a change? Look at GLaDOS. One of the best "female" villains ever.
---
Tech Support: "What web browser are you using?"
Customer: "Aren't you my browser?"
#7theofficefan99Posted 3/19/2013 9:55:54 AM
Barthandelus
So scandalous
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#8Ecclesiastes273Posted 3/19/2013 10:11:35 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
Barthandelus
So scandalous

Didn't he achieve everything I said in my post at the end of Chapter 11? Glorious.
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#9EscaSyra(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 10:37:08 AM
DROSS posted...

So, you want Angelina Jolie as the main villain? Nah.

I don't want a seductress, ultra dominatrix, mega Mary-Sue as the main villain. I would completely hate that. I think Final Fantasy doesn't need a Bayonetta, or a Jill, or a Kerrigan, or even your highly stereotypical female mega-hot villain. Girls can do better than that. Same if the villain is male: we've had enough, and I mean [b]enough[/b] tall, silver haired, "fallen angelish'" type of guy, to the point it has become insufferable.

If the main villain is going to be female, how about something original and thoughtful for a change? Look at GLaDOS. One of the best "female" villains ever.

I don't want Angelina Jolie as anything.

What the hell are you talking about? GLaDOS is a computer.

I want a female villain that's like Delita.
---