Final Fantasy & Rayman!?

#12poor4namePosted 3/16/2013 3:55:33 PM
Well, not really.... But in an interview with Yoshitaka Amano at the Monaco Anime Game Show (so random), he was hinting toward working with Michel Ancel (creator of Rayman).

http://www.ffdream.com/news-14703.html

Amano basically says that he's like to work with Ancel, but unfortunately he cannot say anymore and that "they don't have the right to say anything." So, that means something is probably up. I'm guessing its a Ubisoft game with Amano art.

Also sorry, I had no idea where I could post this, so I figured I'd do it on a board that's always speculating.
---
Why doesn't PSN allow usernames to begin with numbers? T_T Blasphemy, I say! >:O
#2theofficefan99Posted 3/16/2013 3:56:36 PM
Amano does more than just Final Fantasy, y'know.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#32poor4name(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 4:02:31 PM
I know, but I don't think he's ever done anything with Ubisoft before.
---
Why doesn't PSN allow usernames to begin with numbers? T_T Blasphemy, I say! >:O
#4zombie_basher13Posted 3/16/2013 7:23:23 PM
Well he's just an artist/logo illustrator, so this means nothing. You got my hopes up dude. FF X Rayman would be the coolest strangest crossover ever.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#5theofficefan99Posted 3/16/2013 7:27:32 PM
I personally hate every crossover game aside from the Super Smash Bros. series.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#6PillsberyDoeManPosted 3/16/2013 7:35:28 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...
FF X Rayman would be the coolest strangest crossover ever.

a ff x rayman crossover would be the dumbest crossover ever. i dare you to post another crossover, stranger than this and that exists today.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#7MonstrTruckTaxiPosted 3/17/2013 3:37:43 AM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
zombie_basher13 posted...
FF X Rayman would be the coolest strangest crossover ever.

a ff x rayman crossover would be the dumbest crossover ever. i dare you to post another crossover, stranger than this and that exists today.

Two video game franchises

vs.

A video game franchise and a film&television empire [Kingdom Hearts]
#8PillsberyDoeManPosted 3/17/2013 8:03:43 AM
good one.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)