Conserning Versus rumors

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Conserning Versus rumors

User Info: sirauron15

sirauron15
4 years ago#1
I dont care for it, yall frauds, I only want news on FFX HD news from these so called people with connections... so.. ya'll all frauds.
Where is the sense in all this? Braska believed in yevon's teaching and died for them , Jecht believed in braska and gave his life for him.

User Info: paragonjm

paragonjm
4 years ago#2
If you want FFX HD news, go ask on that game's board lol
PSN: UltimAnima88
MHFU: Kiyuri

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
4 years ago#3
I don't get why someone who has obviously played through X multiple times would get excited over an HD port. I love FFX but I couldn't care less about X HD, even if it's the international version, because I've played through it numerous times.

*shrugs*
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: sirauron15

sirauron15
4 years ago#4
i get to play it on the toilet this time, so its like a whole new adventure and my bathroom echoes, so the wound would be cool. and not only that I can play it on my LED TV.
Where is the sense in all this? Braska believed in yevon's teaching and died for them , Jecht believed in braska and gave his life for him.

User Info: zombie_basher13

zombie_basher13
4 years ago#5
sirauron15 posted...
i get to play it on the toilet this time, so its like a whole new adventure and my bathroom echoes, so the wound would be cool. and not only that I can play it on my LED TV.

What is it with people's fascination with being able to play videogames on the toilet? Taking a dump takes like 10 minutes max unless you have bowel issues, and despite that it's far less comfortable compared to a bed or couch or even chair.
Look alive, you fools.

User Info: SteelCurtain17

SteelCurtain17
4 years ago#6
zombie_basher13 posted...
sirauron15 posted...

What is it with people's fascination with being able to play videogames on the toilet? Taking a dump takes like 10 minutes max unless you have bowel issues, and despite that it's far less comfortable compared to a bed or couch or even chair.

Apparently someone hasn't eaten the food provided on most college campuses.......that crap messes you up for life haha
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!!!!!! PSN- Cotner84

User Info: thienli

thienli
4 years ago#7
Those connections...it reminds me of certain someone with scion as his name.
We are both atheists.I just believe in one fewer god than u do.When u understand why u dismiss all the other possible gods,u will understand why i dismiss yours
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Conserning Versus rumors

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived