Conserning Versus rumors

#1sirauron15Posted 3/16/2013 4:39:07 PM
I dont care for it, yall frauds, I only want news on FFX HD news from these so called people with connections... so.. ya'll all frauds.
---
Where is the sense in all this? Braska believed in yevon's teaching and died for them , Jecht believed in braska and gave his life for him.
#2paragonjmPosted 3/16/2013 4:43:31 PM
If you want FFX HD news, go ask on that game's board lol
---
PSN: UltimAnima88
MHFU: Kiyuri
#3theofficefan99Posted 3/16/2013 4:44:03 PM
I don't get why someone who has obviously played through X multiple times would get excited over an HD port. I love FFX but I couldn't care less about X HD, even if it's the international version, because I've played through it numerous times.

*shrugs*
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4sirauron15(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 4:46:47 PM
i get to play it on the toilet this time, so its like a whole new adventure and my bathroom echoes, so the wound would be cool. and not only that I can play it on my LED TV.
---
Where is the sense in all this? Braska believed in yevon's teaching and died for them , Jecht believed in braska and gave his life for him.
#5zombie_basher13Posted 3/16/2013 7:11:42 PM
sirauron15 posted...
i get to play it on the toilet this time, so its like a whole new adventure and my bathroom echoes, so the wound would be cool. and not only that I can play it on my LED TV.

What is it with people's fascination with being able to play videogames on the toilet? Taking a dump takes like 10 minutes max unless you have bowel issues, and despite that it's far less comfortable compared to a bed or couch or even chair.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#6SteelCurtain17Posted 3/16/2013 7:18:46 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...
sirauron15 posted...

What is it with people's fascination with being able to play videogames on the toilet? Taking a dump takes like 10 minutes max unless you have bowel issues, and despite that it's far less comfortable compared to a bed or couch or even chair.

Apparently someone hasn't eaten the food provided on most college campuses.......that crap messes you up for life haha
---
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!!!!!! PSN- Cotner84
#7thienliPosted 3/17/2013 7:04:13 AM
Those connections...it reminds me of certain someone with scion as his name.
---
We are both atheists.I just believe in one fewer god than u do.When u understand why u dismiss all the other possible gods,u will understand why i dismiss yours