What's your favorite mildly funny to really funny moment in any FF?

#11Charizard18Posted 3/21/2013 4:20:06 PM
FF IX has some of my favorite moments.
Steiner being all awkward while Garnet is changing clothes near him.
Amarant asking why he has to go with Freya on a mission and Zidane says "would you rather go with Quina?" and Amarant just shuts up about it xD
Basically anything Quina did.
Trying to beat Ozma :(

FF VIII:
When the battle between the two Gardens is going on and Squall is prompted to give out orders via the PA and you have the option to order the students to save the hot dogs XD
Going to the village with the aliens (forget the name) and finding a statue of Laguna. That made me laugh because it was so sudden.
In one of the dream sequences with Laguna, when they're jumping off the cliff and Laguna is like "oh sh--" *falls off cliff*

In FF VII, when you're in the Seventh Heaven base in the slums, when Barrett got enraged and hit Wedge(I think? Can't remember which one) towards the screen and he does a cartoony kinda fall off.
And when Yuffie kicks balls at Red XIII in Costa Del Sol.

FF V when Bartz and Galuf find out Faris is a woman their reaction was awesome. FF V has some of my favorite moments too.

And I always loved getting turned into a pig in FF IV by the angry Mysidians xD
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#12PSOGuy25Posted 3/21/2013 7:37:30 PM
zUkUu posted...
Honeybee Inn.

agreed, lol! especially if cloud is chosen!
---
psn: oogabooga26
3ds: Benji / 2723-8552-5055
#13BurdicusPosted 3/21/2013 8:49:23 PM
'I dreamt I was a moron' - Squall
---
Currently playing: Persona 3
Currently replaying: FFVI
#14_Final_Phoenix_Posted 3/21/2013 9:24:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15theofficefan99Posted 3/21/2013 11:07:20 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
*Garnet climbs ladder and Zidane follows*

*gropes*

"Ooh soft"

I still laugh at this line 13 years later.

^ Was going to post this, lol.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#16MonstrTruckTaxiPosted 3/22/2013 4:10:20 AM
The beginning of disc 2, FF9 - Such a Monty Python moment with the guards at the gate.
#17Graham_ChapmanPosted 3/22/2013 8:54:55 AM
Pretty much any moment with Kefka. I have a sort of depraved sense of humor that way.
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#18iambashoPosted 3/22/2013 9:13:06 AM
Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh, it is morphing time! *morphs, then uses Excalipoor* cracks me up every time
---
The world you see with your eyes may well differ completely from the one I see with mine. There are as many worlds as there are observers-Doreen, Chrono Trigger