Less than 3 months, and it's E3

#1theofficefan99Posted 3/17/2013 3:59:05 PM
And I'm willing to bet that this game will not show up.

That, or, it indeed became XV and a PS4 exclusive. If that ends up being the case, I will rage and have to get over it.

Discuss.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#2Panda_KunPosted 3/17/2013 4:00:21 PM
Is it really? Wow. Err- Time sure flies.

Man..I'm getting old. ..*sniffles* T~T
---
"Lara Croft, You're My Hero!"
#3theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 4:06:14 PM
Panda_Kun posted...

Yup, June 11.

Yeah, time is flying. It's actually disgusting how impatient I am for vaporware. I want Versus XIII so I can move on with my damn life. On the gaming side of my life the only games I go crazy with hype for are Final Fantasy and tri-Ace games and Versus XIII has been a thorn on my side for a while...
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4Panda_KunPosted 3/17/2013 4:32:48 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...

Yup, June 11.

Yeah, time is flying. It's actually disgusting how impatient I am for vaporware. I want Versus XIII so I can move on with my damn life. On the gaming side of my life the only games I go crazy with hype for are Final Fantasy and tri-Ace games and Versus XIII has been a thorn on my side for a while...

Wha..? Oh come on, office brah. Games are just for entertainments, it can't possibly put your life on hold. Can it?! Hm. Perhaps the gravitational pull of Versus is stronger than I'd imagined. Interesting. Most interesting.

...*scratches beard* I should report this back to Nomu- er, my people. Yikes. *flees*
---
#5theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 4:41:31 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...

Yup, June 11.

Wha..? Oh come on, office brah. Games are just for entertainments, it can't possibly put your life on hold. Can it?! Hm. Perhaps the gravitational pull of Versus is stronger than I'd imagined. Interesting. Most interesting.

...*scratches beard* I should report this back to Nomu- er, my people. Yikes. *flees*

I said "gaming side of my life" for a reason :p lol
---
#6EscaSyraPosted 3/17/2013 4:44:16 PM
At least we'll get to see Drakengard. I never played the first two, I need to get some quality time in with them before it comes out.
---
The official Agrias Oaks of the FFXV board.
#7ExtremeLightPosted 3/17/2013 4:44:24 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...

Yup, June 11.

6 days after I graduate. I need this game to come out ASAP. Soon I won't have time to even play a game for hours on end... Unless it come out in Summer 2014.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
#8theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 4:47:17 PM
EscaSyra posted...
At least we'll get to see Drakengard. I never played the first two, I need to get some quality time in with them before it comes out.

D3 honestly looks worse than the first two, graphically. I don't know what to think. I need to see more of it.

The games are super repetitive, but they can be somewhat fun, too. The dark story, excellent soundtrack and great cast are what makes the games worth playing. The gameplay isn't super terrible, but it's way too repetitive.
---
#9theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 4:50:05 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...

Yup, June 11.

6 days after I graduate. I need this game to come out ASAP. Soon I won't have time to even play a game for hours on end... Unless it come out in Summer 2014.

I graduate June 4th. It's a shame, really. I write for my high school newspaper and I was hoping that I'd be able to write a Final Fantasy Versus XIII review before I graduate :/

Yeah, college life will be busy, but you'll have time to play games.

I personally don't even play games that much. Aside from super huge releases that I've been hyped up for for years, I play a few hours a week, exclusively on weekends. So I'm good. Never been the type to play hours on end every single day.
---
#10Panda_KunPosted 3/17/2013 4:50:58 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...

Yup, June 11.

I said "gaming side of my life" for a reason :p lol

Oh yah. I read too fast for my own good.
---