Less than 3 months, and it's E3

#11ExtremeLightPosted 3/17/2013 4:11:58 PM(edited)
theofficefan99 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
Is it really? Wow. Err- Time sure flies.

Man..I'm getting old. ..*sniffles* T~T

Yup, June 11.

6 days after I graduate. I need this game to come out ASAP. Soon I won't have time to even play a game for hours on end... Unless it come out in Summer 2014.

I graduate June 4th. It's a shame, really. I write for my high school newspaper and I was hoping that I'd be able to write a Final Fantasy Versus XIII review before I graduate :/

Yeah, college life will be busy, but you'll have time to play games.

I personally don't even play games that much. Aside from super huge releases that I've been hyped up for for years, I play a few hours a week, exclusively on weekends. So I'm good. Never been the type to play hours on end every single day.

Personally I used to play Black Ops like that. But CoD did "remodeled" their games but the issues are just annoying to the point where I don't want to play anymore.

FF is the only games I would play for hours on end though. And they had only release 2 FF for PS3. Pathetic. I still think Dissidia should had been a console game.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
#12heartlesshero17Posted 3/17/2013 5:13:26 PM(edited)
theofficefan99 posted...
EscaSyra posted...
At least we'll get to see Drakengard. I never played the first two, I need to get some quality time in with them before it comes out.

D3 honestly looks worse than the first two, graphically. I don't know what to think. I need to see more of it.

The games are super repetitive, but they can be somewhat fun, too. The dark story, excellent soundtrack and great cast are what makes the games worth playing. The gameplay isn't super terrible, but it's way too repetitive.

Mega huge exaggeration on it looking worse then the first. Unless we ignore everything else we seen and just focus on the scaled down soldiers in dragon pictures. Character models in every shot but the dragon bits are clearly superior. Models also had this inconsistency in the first game as well. Its only jarring here because the graphics are better so the downgraded bits are a tad bit more obvious. Just look at both air stuff side by side

Drakengard 1
http://i.imgur.com/zJJl9N9.jpg

Drakengard 3
http://gematsu.com/gallery/albums/drakengard-3/march-15-2013/Drakengard-3_2013_03-15-13_007.jpg

That said, its graphics are terribad regardless. It looks like a ps2/vita game. Excited nonetheless. Can't wait until E3
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#13heartlesshero17Posted 3/17/2013 4:56:59 PM
I also realized that drakengard 3 is the only thing from SE I am looking forward too. Hopefully they announce some new ips at E3
---
-PainsPerception
#14potionsmasterPosted 3/17/2013 5:00:18 PM(edited)
Omg Versus WILL be there, I'm sure of it! Just like 2012 and 2011, guys! SE never fail to please their fans :D

*Shoots self through head*
---
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
Final Fantasy XIII(-2) is awesome!
#15heartlesshero17Posted 3/17/2013 5:03:03 PM
potionsmaster posted...
Omg Versus WILL be there, I'm sure of it! Just like 2012 and 2011, guys! SE never fail to please their fans :D

I'm feeling pretty pleased right now.

They just don't please versus 13 fans XD
---
-PainsPerception
#16SteadyingMeatPosted 3/17/2013 8:50:05 PM
Versus will not be there.
---
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "
#17grand_kaizerPosted 3/18/2013 12:15:31 AM
heartlesshero17 posted...
potionsmaster posted...

I'm feeling pretty pleased right now.

They just don't please versus 13 fans XD

I'm curious, what's SE done recently that's pleasing?

No, this time I'm not being snarky or anything, I'm genuinely not keeping up and am asking for a catch up.
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"
#18zombie_basher13Posted 3/18/2013 1:29:11 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
EscaSyra posted...
At least we'll get to see Drakengard. I never played the first two, I need to get some quality time in with them before it comes out.

D3 honestly looks worse than the first two, graphically. I don't know what to think. I need to see more of it.

The games are super repetitive, but they can be somewhat fun, too. The dark story, excellent soundtrack and great cast are what makes the games worth playing. The gameplay isn't super terrible, but it's way too repetitive.

Am I really the only one that actually LIKES Drakengard's gameplay and combat??? It's not the greatest thing ever no, but it's more fun than Dynasty Warriors imo, and I like the weapon upgrade system.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#19zombie_basher13Posted 3/18/2013 1:32:42 AM
heartlesshero17 posted...
I also realized that drakengard 3 is the only thing from SE I am looking forward too. Hopefully they announce some new ips at E3

Seriously man. New IPs for sho. Where the hell is this secret project Mr. Itou has been working on for a long time? And that Unreal Engine 3 game? I don't get why they announce some things super early, and the rest keep under wraps for years.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#20zombie_basher13Posted 3/18/2013 1:36:01 AM
And @ TC's original topic, I suggest a wise idea would be to let Versus go for awhile and wait until next year. Do yourselves a favor, STOP expecting and hoping to see Versus at this E3 or even TGS, because SE has enough on their plate for this year. A TON of stuff. I'm almost certain Versus is reserved for 2014, if even that. I'm so frikin cynical from the wait and lack of info that I feel we'll be lucky to even see Versus release in 2015. No joke.
---
Look alive, you fools.