Less than 3 months, and it's E3

#21heartlesshero17Posted 3/18/2013 4:47:24 AM(edited)
grand_kaizer posted...
heartlesshero17 posted...
potionsmaster posted...
Omg Versus WILL be there, I'm sure of it! Just like 2012 and 2011, guys! SE never fail to please their fans :D

*Shoots self through head*

I'm feeling pretty pleased right now.

They just don't please versus 13 fans XD

I'm curious, what's SE done recently that's pleasing?

No, this time I'm not being snarky or anything, I'm genuinely not keeping up and am asking for a catch up.

Drakengard 3 has me pretty pretty pleased since I never expected it. Anything else I don't care about. What I wanted from them to announce this year was a non FF title for consoles. And despite the incredibly low budget, I am getting what I asked for. Even better cause Nier director, writer and composer are returning
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#22heartlesshero17Posted 3/18/2013 4:54:34 AM
zombie_basher13 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
EscaSyra posted...
At least we'll get to see Drakengard. I never played the first two, I need to get some quality time in with them before it comes out.

D3 honestly looks worse than the first two, graphically. I don't know what to think. I need to see more of it.

The games are super repetitive, but they can be somewhat fun, too. The dark story, excellent soundtrack and great cast are what makes the games worth playing. The gameplay isn't super terrible, but it's way too repetitive.

Am I really the only one that actually LIKES Drakengard's gameplay and combat??? It's not the greatest thing ever no, but it's more fun than Dynasty Warriors imo, and I like the weapon upgrade system.

I enjoyed it for awhile. And then I played 2. Which was even better... for gameplay at least. Made 1 look like ****. Dragon stages were actually kinda fun. Still both games combat were pretty flawed regardless and I wouldn't recommend the series to people looking forward to some fun gameplay. Hopefully 3 improves that

Also I would be so happy with SE if they finally show off that unreal engine game. New event is coming in a few days right? Hope it is revealed there
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#23Remiel89Posted 3/18/2013 5:32:53 AM
During E3 we won't find out anything on this game.
The only thing we'll know is if FFXV=Versus. In this case (very unlikely, in my opinion) we'll see Versus; in the other we'll only get the same old "please, be patient... we're working on it, and it's wonderful". Best case they'll exchange "be patient" with "be excited".
#24Asd202Posted 3/18/2013 6:52:14 AM(edited)
theofficefan99 posted...
And I'm willing to bet that this game will not show up.

That, or, it indeed became XV and a PS4 exclusive. If that ends up being the case, I will rage and have to get over it.

Discuss.

Hehe I think that is highly possible that this game won't show up at all this year. They have FF XIV , LR which was already confirmed today by SE that it will come this fall worldwide ( meaning it will be THE SE game for TGS), and if Hashimoto knew what he was saying at the PS4 event, a tech demo/target demo will be show for a brand new FF (like they did with FF XIII at E3 2006). I don't think there is a place for another big budget FF.