NEW Info regarding Final Fantasy IP (Not PS3/Versus) ON WII-U!

#31theofficefan99Posted 3/19/2013 7:01:58 AM(edited)
Aryllies posted...
And yet, 2 of those things ring true. ;)

Mind telling us which two?
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#32ZendaikPosted 3/19/2013 7:09:42 AM
If any of it is true it's probably the tri-Ace and DQ bits.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#33theofficefan99Posted 3/19/2013 7:59:05 AM
Zendaik posted...
If any of it is true it's probably the tri-Ace and DQ bits.

That's what I was thinking.

But we already know TC is bogus considering that X and X-2 were officially confirmed for Vita and PS3.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#34theofficefan99Posted 3/19/2013 8:03:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/oHF3Nev.jpg

Just a confirmation that TC is bogus.
---
#35DarknessXSeekerPosted 3/19/2013 8:29:39 AM
TC do you honestly expect anyone to believe this?
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#36StarBladeEdgePosted 3/19/2013 9:22:25 AM
''narr'' like we germans use to say.
---
Your profile information is displayed to the public, and contains offensive or illegal material ! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#37finaljfPosted 3/19/2013 9:32:51 AM
I think the only way for us to believe TC is if Aryllies and him confirm between themselves through PM or whatever their sources and then Aryllies in turn confirms to us that Psxphreak's source is a trustworthy one.

But still, I like the FFVI remake rumor.
#38theofficefan99Posted 3/19/2013 9:35:12 AM
finaljf posted...
I think the only way for us to believe TC is if Aryllies and him confirm between themselves through PM or whatever their sources and then Aryllies in turn confirms to us that Psxphreak's source is a trustworthy one.

I don't, if only because of the "no CG" thing :p lol
---
#39leopardsnakePosted 3/19/2013 9:48:19 AM
At least he won't post again.
---
People who don't like FFVII are called contrarians.
#40finaljfPosted 3/19/2013 10:51:13 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
finaljf posted...

I don't, if only because of the "no CG" thing :p lol

Well the no CG thing is kind of weird 'cause I think it is a must for them to put some CG for the trailers and the promotion campaign. A S-E game with no-cg is like non-sense. Just look at FFIII and FFIV on DS. If I remember correctly the only CG we ever saw was in the opening or intro movie and that's it. And it's propably what it's gonna be. Or maybe... was there CG in BDFF? I think not, so maybe they gonna take that kind of approach too.