NEW Info regarding Final Fantasy IP (Not PS3/Versus) ON WII-U!

#41psxphreak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 10:54:07 AM
I said I wouldnt comment again

But..

I TOLD YOU SO (FINAL FANTASY X)

Watching the meltdowns on here and GAF is going to be fun ;)
#42EscaSyraPosted 3/19/2013 11:03:08 AM
psxphreak posted...

But..

What did you tell us about it?
---
The official Agrias Oaks of the FFXV board.
#43theofficefan99Posted 3/19/2013 11:12:38 AM
psxphreak posted...

But..

It's been confirmed for Vita and PS3, you troll.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#44theofficefan99Posted 3/19/2013 11:14:08 AM
EscaSyra posted...
psxphreak posted...

But..

I think he's blind... he told us it's coming to the WiiU and what was confirmed today was that X and X-2 HD are being released on the PS3 and Vita.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#45EscaSyraPosted 3/19/2013 11:18:42 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
EscaSyra posted...
psxphreak posted...

But..

I think he's blind... he told us it's coming to the WiiU and what was confirmed today was that X and X-2 HD are being released on the PS3 and Vita.

That's what I thought. I've seen no mention of FFX for Wii U, but I thought I might have missed it. If he knew it was coming to Wii U (Hah) then why didn't he say we were getting X-2 with X? Seems like someone that had inside info would know something like that.
---
The official Agrias Oaks of the FFXV board.
#46theofficefan99Posted 3/19/2013 11:23:30 AM
EscaSyra posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
EscaSyra posted...
psxphreak posted...

But..

That's what I thought. I've seen no mention of FFX for Wii U, but I thought I might have missed it. If he knew it was coming to Wii U (Hah) then why didn't he say we were getting X-2 with X? Seems like someone that had inside info would know something like that.

Well, come on. We all knew this topic was complete BS.
---
#47ZendaikPosted 3/19/2013 1:07:14 PM
finaljf posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
finaljf posted...
I think the only way for us to believe TC is if Aryllies and him confirm between themselves through PM or whatever their sources and then Aryllies in turn confirms to us that Psxphreak's source is a trustworthy one.

But still, I like the FFVI remake rumor.

I don't, if only because of the "no CG" thing :p lol

Well the no CG thing is kind of weird 'cause I think it is a must for them to put some CG for the trailers and the promotion campaign. A S-E game with no-cg is like non-sense. Just look at FFIII and FFIV on DS. If I remember correctly the only CG we ever saw was in the opening or intro movie and that's it. And it's propably what it's gonna be. Or maybe... was there CG in BDFF? I think not, so maybe they gonna take that kind of approach too.

BD does have CG.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#48psxphreak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 1:23:07 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
psxphreak posted...

But..

Its also been confirmed for this year ;)

I told you Summer. Its gonna be July/August. Its going to be officially announced and released shortly after. BEFORE Kingdom Hearts.

Nintendo will make any Wii U announcements, incase you havent been paying attention these past 10 years :p

Theres no CG in FFVI, mainly because it started life as a modest-budget PSP title.
#49theofficefan99Posted 3/19/2013 2:03:49 PM
Zendaik posted...
finaljf posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
finaljf posted...
I think the only way for us to believe TC is if Aryllies and him confirm between themselves through PM or whatever their sources and then Aryllies in turn confirms to us that Psxphreak's source is a trustworthy one.

But still, I like the FFVI remake rumor.

I don't, if only because of the "no CG" thing :p lol

Well the no CG thing is kind of weird 'cause I think it is a must for them to put some CG for the trailers and the promotion campaign. A S-E game with no-cg is like non-sense. Just look at FFIII and FFIV on DS. If I remember correctly the only CG we ever saw was in the opening or intro movie and that's it. And it's propably what it's gonna be. Or maybe... was there CG in BDFF? I think not, so maybe they gonna take that kind of approach too.

BD does have CG.

BD only has an opening, though.
---
#50theofficefan99Posted 3/19/2013 2:04:52 PM
psxphreak posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
psxphreak posted...

But..

Its also been confirmed for this year ;)

I told you Summer. Its gonna be July/August. Its going to be officially announced and released shortly after. BEFORE Kingdom Hearts.

Nintendo will make any Wii U announcements, incase you havent been paying attention these past 10 years :p

Theres no CG in FFVI, mainly because it started life as a modest-budget PSP title.

And yet, even super-low-budget projects like FFIV:CC had new CG included.
---