NEW Info regarding Final Fantasy IP (Not PS3/Versus) ON WII-U!

#51ArylliesPosted 3/19/2013 3:19:29 PM
BIG_C_4_LIFE posted...
Aryllies posted...
And yet, 2 of those things ring true. ;)

Both you and TC are full of ****. Give it up already

I don't remember having said anything that was untrue. If so, please be sure to quote me.
Saying something ring true is quite easy really. Tri Ace worked on FFXIII-2 and of course we will someday get a FFVI remake. I don't see what's wrong with this.
#52psxphreak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 3:37:16 PM
Just want to note, that even IF some minor details tend to differ from what Ive said, the person Ive been getting this info from has a proven track record and has access to hard evidence to validate their claims.

People also seem to forget the screenshots that leaked from the developer miiverse detailing games that have been gettingng confirmed one after another, all of which people tried to dimiss as false. "Final Fantasy 3" being one of those of games, and Im telling you right now its NOT FINAL FANTASY III JP (DS-MAKE).

I said in my initial post regarding Versus, that there are a bunch of FF games in the works and theyre mostly projects people will want.

And today we get inklings of Dragon Quest X being localized...hmm.

; )

Nintendo and Square are VERY tight right now. Not Versus/FFXV existing AAA project tight, but the future for Sony, Nintendo and JRPGS in general is looking DAMN GOOD.
#53psxphreak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 3:57:52 PM
I know this is a PS3-related board, but I want everyone here to keep an open-mind in regards to Nintendo and the news that is going to start trickling out when GDC starts.

PS4 will no doubt be great, but the Wii U is going to become home to some really, REALLY awesome titles over the next 10-12 months. I was on the fence myself, but Nintendo has some really great stuff coming from 3rd parties (and internally, good lord. mentioning specifics would be stating the obvious, but lets just say nearly every single Nintendo IP this side of Urban Champion is getting made.)
#54ExentrykPosted 3/19/2013 4:02:41 PM
Do you have any info on monolith softs wii u game? Xeno...?
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#55PillsberyDoeManPosted 3/19/2013 4:28:14 PM
you know what? you all deserve to be played. these idiots come on to this board claiming to know everything and you repeatedly give them the attention they want. my first comment in here went painfully unnoticed, despite my efforts to stop their trolling. all of you will continue to let them dangle that imaginary carrot in front of your faces and not do anything about it. meanwhile, users whose names i won't mention, will continuously bump these topics back up so as to keep them alive and give these threads the illusion that they're actually going somewhere.

allow me to end with they're signature.

;)
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#56iambashoPosted 3/19/2013 5:39:53 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
my first comment in here went painfully unnoticed, despite my efforts to stop their trolling.

It's less that what you said went unnoticed and more that the mods here apparently either don't pay attention, don't know the rules, or just plain don't give no f***s.
---
The world you see with your eyes may well differ completely from the one I see with mine. There are as many worlds as there are observers-Doreen, Chrono Trigger
#57PainsPerceptionPosted 3/19/2013 7:53:57 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
you know what? you all deserve to be played. these idiots come on to this board claiming to know everything and you repeatedly give them the attention they want. my first comment in here went painfully unnoticed, despite my efforts to stop their trolling. all of you will continue to let them dangle that imaginary carrot in front of your faces and not do anything about it. meanwhile, users whose names i won't mention, will continuously bump these topics back up so as to keep them alive and give these threads the illusion that they're actually going somewhere.

allow me to end with they're signature.

;)

yeah, this board used to be much smarter back in the day.
the people who frequent now are gullible and weak.

this board is in need of some spring cleaning.
---
but the only way to really learn is to get your ass beat a bunch. Such is Tekken, such is life. - Triguns Vash
Official SARDINE of ALL FF boards
#58GREEN00Posted 3/20/2013 4:04:25 AM
TC, I am left without speech after your revelatory revelations. Please SWEET JESUS be true.
#59Remiel89Posted 3/20/2013 5:27:00 AM
How much reliable is this guy? I remember him posting in past, but I can't remember WHAT he wrote. Can you help me remember?
#60iambashoPosted 3/20/2013 5:39:15 AM
Remiel89 posted...
How much reliable is this guy? I remember him posting in past, but I can't remember WHAT he wrote. Can you help me remember?

He wrote out a laundry list of things that are supposedly changed with Versus to mess with people, like 12 things? Only two or so even have the possibility of being true, and it's already been shown that one one of his bulls***s his is wrong.
---
The world you see with your eyes may well differ completely from the one I see with mine. There are as many worlds as there are observers-Doreen, Chrono Trigger