Final Fantasy overload!!!

#11PillsberyDoeManPosted 3/19/2013 8:42:48 PM
aeoxeternal posted...
TomorrowDog posted...
-X HD is a godsend from SE: "Sorry you felt like tthe series was bad lately so here is the second best FF and it sequel".
It's a goddamn port. I don't know why people have goddamn orgasms over goddamn ports.

Goddamn rumor has it that it has XIII's graphics as of goddamn destination playstation, not sure if this goddamn rumor is still true though, goddammit. And whether or not it does have the goddamn graphics of XIII, it's still being remade. Goddamn ports aren't goddamn remakes, bro.

wait, you've seen those goddamn screens shots of 10hd already, no? those ain't no goddamn ff13 graphics.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#12aeoxeternalPosted 3/19/2013 8:49:09 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
aeoxeternal posted...
TomorrowDog posted...
-X HD is a godsend from SE: "Sorry you felt like tthe series was bad lately so here is the second best FF and it sequel".
It's a goddamn port. I don't know why people have goddamn orgasms over goddamn ports.

Goddamn rumor has it that it has XIII's graphics as of goddamn destination playstation, not sure if this goddamn rumor is still true though, goddammit. And whether or not it does have the goddamn graphics of XIII, it's still being remade. Goddamn ports aren't goddamn remakes, bro.

wait, you've seen those goddamn screens shots of 10hd already, no? those ain't no goddamn ff13 graphics.

I know you're right goddamit. I suppose im just tossing some goddamn rumors around. BUT THE TRUTH REMAINS, It is still a goddamn remake.
---
Official Vaan of the FFXV board
#13TomorrowDogPosted 3/19/2013 8:58:08 PM
You can stuff your semantics in a sack.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#14PillsberyDoeManPosted 3/19/2013 9:05:52 PM
lolol
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#15aeoxeternalPosted 3/19/2013 9:47:48 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
You can stuff your semantics in a sack.

LOL
No worries, much love.
---
Official Vaan of the FFXV board
#16theofficefan99Posted 3/19/2013 11:21:33 PM
It's not a remake, it's just an HD port. And we've already seen footage of the game, and it's nowhere near FFXIII-quality.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin