Rumor is back again...

#141Remiel89Posted 3/21/2013 8:25:16 AM
IshramTheWrath posted...
Darth_Havok posted...

- lastly; what if Sony themselves started this rumor to drive interest & inevitable sales to their new console?!

You mean the way they did with Versus on PS3 7 ****ing years ago?

I don't think that's Sony fault. VersusXIII never was its; all regarding this game is due to SQEX
#142akira_hisyamPosted 3/21/2013 9:16:49 AM
it not make sense,why da hell and why now sony decided to help s.e for versus game? suddenly they decide to make it for ps4(i hope it not true)? this is stupid,they expected people just forget like nothing happen that this game were announce for ps3 and be happy because versus change a name and console?hell NO!!.

if sony really want help bout this game,sony should intefere and ask s.e to halted ff13 saga for awhile and sony knew how much fans want versus so badly.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#143hotgamerPosted 3/21/2013 1:00:12 PM
Sony being in on this would assure its PS3 or PS4 exclusivity. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if it was true since Square-Enix have showed time and time again that they can't do anything right on their own.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#144Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 3/21/2013 2:04:06 PM(edited)
Also, i dont care what the name will be. As long as it stays an ARPG, its fine, the battle movements look so good, whats the point of switching into a seperate screen, i like turn based but after FF XII, i prefer a ARPG for FF main games. Just return the townz n airshipz, everybody's happy.

We already had 2 games with seperate screen battles n now Lightning Returns. Its time for on-field battles imo.
---
I like burgers sometimes.
#145zUkUuPosted 3/21/2013 3:45:16 PM
Insider info:

Versus will be renamed to Final Fantasy 13: Lightning x Thunder

The rest of the game got scratched.
#146kingrat2314Posted 3/31/2013 3:23:56 AM
zUkUu posted...
Insider info:

Versus will be renamed to Final Fantasy 13: Lightning x Thunder

The rest of the game got scratched.

Damn dude, this is definitely some insider info to the max. Thanks man, I love Lightning-dono ~uguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
---
The PS4 board is not the PC board. This is: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916373-pc