Not a rumor but pure logic Final Fantasy versus will not be ps4 exclusive

#1LonerbynaturePosted 3/20/2013 12:26:02 PM
before you guys start bashing or trolling hear me out first.. how long has it been like what probably almost 3yrs already and only thing that we can see of versus is an extended trailer showing old stuff. so now I hear its exclusive to PS4 even re-named it Final Fantasy 15!?. honestly I thought no knew that either this game got cancelled or its going to be ported to 360. and here's why first off this is when I started to speculate that it was probably not ps3 exclusive when the head of SE wrote when someone asked 'just like Final Fantasy 13 would versus be ported to 360" and "he said at the time its being only developed on ps3 for now and at the moment there are no future plans for 360 port but anything is possible". okay not good enough, secondly the extended trailer we finally got to see after how long??. only to be showed old footage put together in a probably 2:15 sec trailer just to keep the hype train going but if you look closer the part noctis gets in the vehicle the button input is not a ps3. Then after ff 13 dropped hopefully versus can finnish.( even though they was roughly started developing at the same time) then news of a ff 13-2, and now Final Fantasy 13-3 LR. but inbetween no news on versus.(except the news that it got cancelled) now its supposedly PS4 exclusive!??
---
F*** HIM RYU JUST HAD A BAD DAY!!!.... sounds like someone lost to TERRY BOGARD!!
#2theofficefan99Posted 3/20/2013 12:31:44 PM
1. This post made my head hurt. Correct spelling, punctuation, grammar, spacing. Use them.

2. There's no logic in this post. All you said was "WTF no info and now it's a PS4 exclusive?" You didn't really offer anything to ponder upon at all.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#3Panda_KunPosted 3/20/2013 12:37:18 PM
Not being mean, but I don't get what you're saying..it's hard to read what you typed.
---
"Lara Croft, You're My Hero!"
#4Lonerbynature(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 12:43:57 PM
I'm saying that I don't believe its a PS4 exclusive
---
F*** HIM RYU JUST HAD A BAD DAY!!!.... sounds like someone lost to TERRY BOGARD!!
#5Panda_KunPosted 3/20/2013 12:50:47 PM
No. Of course not. That would be stupid.
---
"Lara Croft, You're My Hero!"
#6Lonerbynature(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 12:56:06 PM
There's too much evidence for me to conclude that FF versus 13 was ps3 exclusive, now that Final Fantasy 13-3 LR is coming out for both consoles. it was even stated that the game is running on versus 13 engine....
---
#7marko7Posted 3/20/2013 1:03:33 PM
Good grief.

And I thought the rumour topics were bad....
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2013
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#8psxphreakPosted 3/20/2013 1:17:57 PM
Even when I heard about it being on PS3 still, it was still as an exclusive.

Youre dead wrong, TC.

XIII-2 sold VERY poorly on 360 despite being a better game than XIII. Most XBOX owners do not give one single damn about Japanese games, and especially JRPGS. Microsoft doesnt even care enough themselves to provide unique and varied 1st party AAA content.

XVersus belongs on a platform that embraces all types of gamer, and that sure as hell isnt the XBOX. Playstation fans deserve an exclusive Final Fantasy, and theyre getting one.
#9Gandalf the IstariPosted 3/20/2013 2:38:22 PM
psxphreak posted...
Even when I heard about it being on PS3 still, it was still as an exclusive.

Youre dead wrong, TC.

XIII-2 sold VERY poorly on 360 despite being a better game than XIII. Most XBOX owners do not give one single damn about Japanese games, and especially JRPGS. Microsoft doesnt even care enough themselves to provide unique and varied 1st party AAA content.

XVersus belongs on a platform that embraces all types of gamer, and that sure as hell isnt the XBOX. Playstation fans deserve an exclusive Final Fantasy, and theyre getting one.

Delusions. What an example.
#10SoulMikeYPosted 3/20/2013 3:15:05 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
1. This post made my head hurt. Correct spelling, punctuation, grammar, spacing. Use them.

2. There's no logic in this post. All you said was "WTF no info and now it's a PS4 exclusive?" You didn't really offer anything to ponder upon at all.

Lmfao, YOU, of all people shouldn't have a right to talk ever. You're the most obnoxious, lying, and lonely person I've seen on the entire Internet ( and trust me, there's more people on the Internet than are actually alive, think about that).

Again, trust me, I didn't read anything but the topic title, and anyone with half a brain knows it's logical to think this game is only ps3. But there goes that little Internet prodigy, officefan, spouting off the great gaming gods' will like he's making it up! He couldn't possibly make stuff up could he?

Haha gtfo.