Needs Moar KOTR

#1Darth_HavokPosted 3/21/2013 5:40:31 AM
Has this appeared outside of VII? I can't even remember. While I don't think it'd quite work for playable summons (even the Magus Sisters was weird) I'd love to see the return of these badasses. 12 of them show up & perform epic win & bounce. lol. Also, I'd really like to see more epic (optional) bosses. Emerald, Ruby, Omega, Ultima Weapons, Paragon, Minerva, etc.

What do you guys think? (sorry if something like this has been asked before, but I didn't see one & I thought a break from the rumor mill would be nice lol)
---
The Official Maverick Hunter Zero of the MvC3 board!
PSN: Darth-Griever
#2DHG_SweepPosted 3/21/2013 6:53:40 AM
Secret bosses are always a bonus and it being an FF title, there's bound to be at least one optional boss tougher than the final boss. I loved the Sephiroth fight in KH2 so here's hoping they can bring in something harder.
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
#3CokaineCowboy77Posted 3/21/2013 8:31:57 AM
KOTR is VII's little gem
---
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFX
#4Graham_ChapmanPosted 3/21/2013 9:59:04 AM
DHG_Sweep posted...
Secret bosses are always a bonus and it being an FF title, there's bound to be at least one optional boss tougher than the final boss. I loved the Sephiroth fight in KH2 so here's hoping they can bring in something harder.

Something harder than KH2's Sephiroth? You mean like KH2 Final Mix's Lingering Sentiment? http://youtu.be/Hqp4Baf15mg
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#5Capitan_KidPosted 3/21/2013 10:05:15 AM
Graham_Chapman posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...

Something harder than KH2's Sephiroth? You mean like KH2 Final Mix's Lingering Sentiment? http://youtu.be/Hqp4Baf15mg

Or how bout something even harder than that?

The Mysterious Figure from BBS
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#6Ecclesiastes273Posted 3/21/2013 10:05:45 AM
KH2 Sephiroth is a joke.
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#7DHG_SweepPosted 3/21/2013 10:22:13 AM
Ecclesiastes273 posted...
KH2 Sephiroth is a joke.

It was fun.
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
#8Charizard18Posted 3/21/2013 10:38:28 AM
MF was a joke once you spent 150+ hours memorizing his every pattern.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#9Dethgaze66Posted 3/21/2013 10:42:17 AM
That's a great idea. I'd love for KOTR to be a summon in this game. I mean, it's only been in one game. It deserves to be in another.
---
Heavy Metal \m/
#10theofficefan99Posted 3/21/2013 10:49:38 AM
I'd rather Noctis have his own unique awesome spell.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin