Needs Moar KOTR

#11SSj7CloudSPosted 3/21/2013 11:53:28 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Graham_Chapman posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...
Secret bosses are always a bonus and it being an FF title, there's bound to be at least one optional boss tougher than the final boss. I loved the Sephiroth fight in KH2 so here's hoping they can bring in something harder.

Something harder than KH2's Sephiroth? You mean like KH2 Final Mix's Lingering Sentiment? http://youtu.be/Hqp4Baf15mg

Or how bout something even harder than that?

The Mysterious Figure from BBS

Those two are good picks, so is the secret boss from KH1 Final Mix, all three of them are easily much tougher than KH2 Sephiroth.
---
Playing: Shining Force EXA, The Last Story, Metal Gear Rising
PSN: jext77
#12AeoxEternalPosted 3/21/2013 1:55:33 PM
I like this idea. considering how noctis can control more than one weapon (apparently/hopefully), maybe when he has 12+ equipped, they will be available to summon after obtaining them, and they come out and use his 12 equipped weapons and attack like they did in FFVII. Of course, I doubt they would actually be in this game.
---
Official Vaan of the FFXV board
#13Darth_Havok(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:34:23 AM
^^ sounds pretty awesome to me. There should be like 12 "legendary" weapons in the game and once you've collected them all, they unlock it as an all powerful summon or something lol
---
The Official Maverick Hunter Zero of the MvC3 board!
PSN: Darth-Griever
#14Graham_ChapmanPosted 3/22/2013 7:52:37 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Graham_Chapman posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...
Secret bosses are always a bonus and it being an FF title, there's bound to be at least one optional boss tougher than the final boss. I loved the Sephiroth fight in KH2 so here's hoping they can bring in something harder.

Something harder than KH2's Sephiroth? You mean like KH2 Final Mix's Lingering Sentiment? http://youtu.be/Hqp4Baf15mg

Or how bout something even harder than that?

The Mysterious Figure from BBS

I actually didn't pick Lingering Sentiment because of its difficulty but rather as a way of pointing out that Sephiroth didn't remain the most challenging opponent for very long. (That said, LS is hardly a cakewalk. Neither is The Mysterious Figure... no... no, it really isn't...)
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#15Reaper_ExEPosted 3/24/2013 3:07:26 PM
There are leagues harder bosses than any mentioned in this topic, Penance anyone?
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85