So... Worldwide Simultaneous Release?

#1peonusPosted 3/21/2013 10:22:27 PM
WHY NOT? They had SEVEN YEARS to plan this out.

Seriously.

Also Stella should say "Kinninarimasu!" at some point in the game because das coo.
#2utsusuPosted 3/21/2013 10:34:59 PM
Simultaneous worldwide release is a likely possibility. Even LR, another triple A title, is getting that treatment.
#3theofficefan99Posted 3/21/2013 10:42:02 PM
It better be.

I'm not going to try and avoid the internet for 3+ months like with other FF's.

When I got both XII and XIII I knew both games like the back of my hand because of the long wait time between releases.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4bobobojPosted 3/21/2013 11:41:52 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
It better be.

When I got both XII and XIII I knew both games like the back of my hand because of the long wait time between releases.

XII and XIII came out fast compared to most jrpgs. Like the Dragon Quest series and almost any Atlust game we have to wait a year or more.
#5theofficefan99Posted 3/21/2013 11:42:36 PM
boboboj posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
It better be.

XII and XIII came out fast compared to most jrpgs. Like the Dragon Quest series and almost any Atlust game we have to wait a year or more.

Not fast enough, though.

Especially for an AAA title.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#6zombie_basher13Posted 3/21/2013 11:57:17 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
boboboj posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
It better be.

Not fast enough, though.

Especially for an AAA title.

You should learn patience then. 3 months is not a big deal, and for Versus it would be nothing after 7+ years.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#7peonus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 12:08:38 AM
You try dodging the internet for 3 months while Square get its act together for a Western release.
#8potionsmasterPosted 3/22/2013 4:03:32 AM
Very unlikely.
---
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
Final Fantasy XIII(-2) is awesome!
#9Remiel89Posted 3/22/2013 5:06:42 AM
Who cares? SQEX localizes very fast with its main FF by now.
Even if there won't be a simultaneous release, we'll have it only 1-2 months after the Japanese release.