sweet the chances of versus info is at it's best chance

#1MajorZeroPosted 3/22/2013 7:27:12 AM
they just released details on ff10hd (with a trailer being released on the 25'th) and KH:hd will be out this year, lightning returns out this year and ff14, I think it's fair to be excited!
#2Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 3/22/2013 8:14:04 AM
Obviously Agni's Philosophy at E3 n we hoped E3 for Versus every year but it never showed up. mininum chances for TGS or Jump Festa. But my best bet is them saying:

'Please be more patiejdchvucxghx'
---
I like burgers sometimes.
#3dkgerbil2Posted 3/23/2013 12:30:20 PM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
Obviously Agni's Philosophy at E3 n we hoped E3 for Versus every year but it never showed up. mininum chances for TGS or Jump Festa. But my best bet is them saying:

'Please be more patiejdchvucxghx'

Saying that it's a "minimum chance" is just cynicism. It's plausible that the game is a no show at E3, given the upcoming launches of LR and FFXIV. However, they announced and showcased Versus and FFXIII before FFXII was released, so it isn't impossible that they would "relaunch" Versus at this E3.

To say that there's a minimum chance for TGS and Jump Festa, though? I don't buy that. Square is hemorrhaging money because of the delay to Versus (and due to that, the lack of Kingdom Hearts III). Once the current round of games on the slate is over, I would imagine the marketing blitz should follow, especially since it seems all those involved with Versus seem extremely eager to talk about the game when they can.
---
All my friends are in bar bands.
#4Rose_of_MayPosted 3/23/2013 12:57:09 PM
It seems like SE Japan has finally gotten its house in order.

-They announced Drag-On Dragoon 3 with a solid release window
-FFX/X-2HD gets into the spotlight after a period of silence
-KHHD gets here this Fall, along with Lightning's Third
-FFXIV relaunches this Summer.

All of these games are being crammed into this year. By logic, Versus has to take the spotlight no later than TGS. I don't expect it to show at E3 but I could be wrong.
#5theofficefan99Posted 3/23/2013 1:06:52 PM
Rose_of_May posted...

All of these games are being crammed into this year. By logic, Versus has to take the spotlight no later than TGS. I don't expect it to show at E3 but I could be wrong.

Yes, let's hope that they're finally back on track.

And if they don't announce a localized version of Type-0 by E3 I'm going to buy the Japanese version and use the translation patch :p
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#6VaynesHairLordPosted 3/25/2013 5:45:33 PM
And if they don't announce a localized version of Type-0 by E3 I'm going to buy the Japanese version and use the translation patch :p

Why even buy it? If they don't want our money, then don't give it to them and just ignore the game.
#7DHG_SweepPosted 3/25/2013 9:56:58 PM
VaynesHairLord posted...

Why even buy it? If they don't want our money, then don't give it to them and just ignore the game.

Err, maybe its not about making a point and he simply wants to enjoy a game that looks good to him. Just a thought.
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
#8ZXR_ReignSlayerPosted 3/28/2013 7:34:45 AM
You guys do this for every single event.

Versus will not be shown, and then you'll get your hopes up for TGS, but it won't be shown their either.
---
Everyone thinks they are special and the exception to the rule...everyone...and they are all wrong -RonD70
#9Lelouch71Posted 3/28/2013 4:39:39 PM
Rose_of_May posted...

I agree with this
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#10aeoxeternalPosted 3/28/2013 6:22:49 PM
ZXR_ReignSlayer posted...
You guys do this for every single event.

Versus will not be shown, and then you'll get your hopes up for TGS, but it won't be shown their either.

Oh, okay. So when will it be shown?
---
Official Vaan of the FFXV board