You know, it does make sense.

#1zerogravity399Posted 3/22/2013 9:04:28 AM
The following major games from Square-Enix will be released this 2013.

-Final Fantasy 13: Lightning Returns
-Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn
-Final Fantasy X HD Collection
-Kingdom Hearts HD Collection

All of these games that are holding back Versus will finally be released this year. Then, they won't have any more excuses on delaying it. So 2014 will definitely be the year Versus is coming out. Really seems likely at this point.
#2theofficefan99Posted 3/22/2013 9:09:44 AM
Yup. Makes sense. They want to spread out the releases. I'm also sure that Versus XIII will finally, finally see the light of day next year.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#3matt091282Posted 3/22/2013 9:12:00 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
Yup. Makes sense. They want to spread out the releases. I'm also sure that Versus XIII will finally, finally see the light of day next year.

Me too. It's always been hard to be optimistic with this, but I think we're finally going to get some information and answers over the course of the next year. (From where we are now, until late March of 2014.)
#4Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 3/22/2013 9:27:18 AM(edited)
theofficefan99 posted...

They should listen to the Jimquisition. Bit of a joker but he's right about SE. Just announce 2 games per year. Not 5.
---
I like burgers sometimes.
#5akira_hisyamPosted 3/22/2013 9:30:15 AM
zerogravity399 posted...

All of these games that are holding back Versus will finally be released this year. Then, they won't have any more excuses on delaying it. So 2014 will definitely be the year Versus is coming out. Really seems likely at this point.

im bet after all this game are out,s.e gonna announce another 5 more new game and versus will delayed again,im sure of it.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#6ZeroCalsPosted 3/22/2013 10:43:14 AM(edited)
akira_hisyam posted...
zerogravity399 posted...

im bet after all this game are out,s.e gonna announce another 5 more new game and versus will delayed again,im sure of it.

THIS.

Are you guys forgetting that we thought we'd be getting Versus news after XIII-2 came out?

EDIT-
Though I will admit that we'll probably be getting news soon. However, I believe that's more to do with the recent PS4 announcement (whether it moves to that platform or not) than with all the upcoming games SE plans on releasing.
---
Official Wisest Person on the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board
#7PillsberyDoeManPosted 3/22/2013 12:12:37 PM
i think the majority believed we'd be getting v13 in 2014 anyway. the fact that 14.2 and 13-3 alone are coming out this year, it's enough to push our game back into the 1st quarter of next year. at the earliest.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#8Lelouch71Posted 3/22/2013 8:57:33 PM
Don't forget Drakengard 3. Tthere will also be a KH2.5 HD Remix and possibly FFXII HD as well for next year. Other than that there's nothing standing in Versus' way at least I hope not.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#9SoulMikeYPosted 3/22/2013 10:21:47 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
Don't forget Drakengard 3. Tthere will also be a KH2.5 HD Remix and possibly FFXII HD as well for next year. Other than that there's nothing standing in Versus' way at least I hope not.

What has people convinced that they are doing all these FF's in hd now? Did someone at SE say that? Because it is un logical to think just because they did the other ps2 set, that they will do XII.
#10akira_hisyamPosted 3/23/2013 1:45:30 AM
people including me expected vs13 to come out atleast end of 2012 based on january conference but ''boooooooom'' s.e announce 13-2 and versus kept in the dark once again,so dont get your hope too high 2014 release theory,you guys might end frustrated.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war