Do you guys think this game has a chance of being....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Do you guys think this game has a chance of being....
3 years ago#51
Exentryk posted...
Ah cool! You really know your CG stuff :P
Let's wait and see :D

I was born into the CG era, y'know, back when CG in a game was a huge selling point, so that's why I'm pretty obsessed with them. :p

Hopefully, we won't have to wait too long, haha
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
3 years ago#52
Rasukou posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Perhaps, lol. I just hope that with so much CGI, the quality of the CGI is consistently beautiful. I don't want certain scenes to be ugly and some to be beautiful.

Didn't Nomura say that the difference between in-game and pre-rendered cutscenes is very minimal, with the exception of hair?

If that's true, then either the CGI has been watered down or the in-game graphics have really leveled up. Or . . . .

well, I won't fuel the rumors.
;)

Pretty sure it's something called "exaggeration" :p Plus, that was stated way before the 7:3 ratio was revealed.

Why would they water down the CGI? lol, that'd be a huge waste of money. They already wasted enough money by producing CGI trailers and then having to scrap them due to a change of clothes, I don't think they'd want to do it again, lol
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
3 years ago#53
Some screenshots would be nice, wouldn't it? ^^;

In the meantime, I shall forget about this game for another two months . . .
3 years ago#54
Rasukou posted...
Some screenshots would be nice, wouldn't it? ^^;

In the meantime, I shall forget about this game for another two months . . .

That's too hard for me to do.

Kinda.
3 years ago#55
bumpaga
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Do you guys think this game has a chance of being....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived