Do you guys think this game has a chance of being....

#51theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:00:23 AM
Exentryk posted...
Ah cool! You really know your CG stuff :P
Let's wait and see :D

I was born into the CG era, y'know, back when CG in a game was a huge selling point, so that's why I'm pretty obsessed with them. :p

Hopefully, we won't have to wait too long, haha
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#52theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:02:02 AM
Rasukou posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Perhaps, lol. I just hope that with so much CGI, the quality of the CGI is consistently beautiful. I don't want certain scenes to be ugly and some to be beautiful.

Didn't Nomura say that the difference between in-game and pre-rendered cutscenes is very minimal, with the exception of hair?

If that's true, then either the CGI has been watered down or the in-game graphics have really leveled up. Or . . . .

well, I won't fuel the rumors.
;)

Pretty sure it's something called "exaggeration" :p Plus, that was stated way before the 7:3 ratio was revealed.

Why would they water down the CGI? lol, that'd be a huge waste of money. They already wasted enough money by producing CGI trailers and then having to scrap them due to a change of clothes, I don't think they'd want to do it again, lol
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#53RasukouPosted 3/24/2013 1:24:11 AM
Some screenshots would be nice, wouldn't it? ^^;

In the meantime, I shall forget about this game for another two months . . .
#54theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 3:08:11 PM
Rasukou posted...
Some screenshots would be nice, wouldn't it? ^^;

In the meantime, I shall forget about this game for another two months . . .

That's too hard for me to do.

Kinda.
---
#55theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:42:45 PM
bumpaga
---