Should Final Fantasy Versus XIII be released on PS3 or PS4?

#1Jalapeno987Posted 3/24/2013 12:39:47 AM
I just want to learn what you might want to say. :)
#2theofficefan99Posted 3/24/2013 12:45:49 AM
Personally, I want it to be on the PS3.

Though I wouldn't mind too much if it moved to the PS4.

As long as the game's reception is overwhelmingly positive and the game becomes a massive success, I'm happy.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#3ExentrykPosted 3/24/2013 12:45:58 AM
It should release on the PS4 and look like real life :P

But they don't have that much time and money to spend on it now. So, it'll release on the PS3.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#4RasukouPosted 3/24/2013 12:50:06 AM
Versus should be released on PS3 because that's what Square Enix and Nomura have been saying all this time . . .

However, I won't go berserk if Versus ends up moving to PS4. This rumor has not been confirmed or denied yet.
#5ZendaikPosted 3/24/2013 1:09:59 AM
Personally I still want it on the PS3. I'll be saving up for a PS4 (and Wii U!) this summer but I'd rather delay a purchase till more worthwhile games come and maybe a price drop.

SE promised a PS3 release; they should deliver.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#6reno385Posted 3/24/2013 1:23:39 AM
It should be released on PS3, then PS4.
#7Remiel89Posted 3/24/2013 4:09:00 AM
For SQEX it is better on PS3 (or PS3 and PS4)
For Sony it is better on PS4 as complete exclusive.

Talking about me, I prefer a bit PS4 for a simple reason: I'd like to have a TRUE reason to buy that console before 2015. I bought PS3 because I "trusted" Sony, but when I bought it I was not sure at all (it had no games). Fortunately games arrived and I don't repent having bought this hardware. PS3 and NDS became the best hardwares of the gen. But I have been lucky. PS3 could have not improved.
This time I want a TRUE reason to "follow" Sony from the beginning.
FFversusXIII PS4 exclusive would be the best way to start the new gen.
#8Lelouch71Posted 3/24/2013 11:27:38 AM
PS3 no contest. I have no interest in getting a PS4 until a slim version is release and the game library build. Right now the PS4 not a worthy investment for myself. I also rather not have to be force to get a system that I no intention of buying in the very near future just to play a game I waited well over 7 years for.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#9theofficefan99Posted 3/24/2013 11:29:21 AM
Lelouch71 posted...
PS3 no contest. I have no interest in getting a PS4 until a slim version is release and the game library build. Right now the PS4 not a worthy investment for myself. I also rather not have to be force to get a system that I no intention of buying in the very near future just to play a game I waited well over 7 years for.

I pretty much agree with this. I really do not want to buy a launch console, because they are almost always filled with problems and they're always worse than the slim models.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#10Jalapeno987(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 1:04:04 AM
Lelouch71 posted...

I agree :))