Should Final Fantasy Versus XIII be released on PS3 or PS4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Should Final Fantasy Versus XIII be released on PS3 or PS4?
3 years ago#1
I just want to learn what you might want to say. :)
3 years ago#2
Personally, I want it to be on the PS3.

Though I wouldn't mind too much if it moved to the PS4.

As long as the game's reception is overwhelmingly positive and the game becomes a massive success, I'm happy.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
3 years ago#3
It should release on the PS4 and look like real life :P

But they don't have that much time and money to spend on it now. So, it'll release on the PS3.
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
3 years ago#4
Versus should be released on PS3 because that's what Square Enix and Nomura have been saying all this time . . .

However, I won't go berserk if Versus ends up moving to PS4. This rumor has not been confirmed or denied yet.
3 years ago#5
Personally I still want it on the PS3. I'll be saving up for a PS4 (and Wii U!) this summer but I'd rather delay a purchase till more worthwhile games come and maybe a price drop.

SE promised a PS3 release; they should deliver.
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
3 years ago#6
It should be released on PS3, then PS4.
3 years ago#7
For SQEX it is better on PS3 (or PS3 and PS4)
For Sony it is better on PS4 as complete exclusive.

Talking about me, I prefer a bit PS4 for a simple reason: I'd like to have a TRUE reason to buy that console before 2015. I bought PS3 because I "trusted" Sony, but when I bought it I was not sure at all (it had no games). Fortunately games arrived and I don't repent having bought this hardware. PS3 and NDS became the best hardwares of the gen. But I have been lucky. PS3 could have not improved.
This time I want a TRUE reason to "follow" Sony from the beginning.
FFversusXIII PS4 exclusive would be the best way to start the new gen.
3 years ago#8
PS3 no contest. I have no interest in getting a PS4 until a slim version is release and the game library build. Right now the PS4 not a worthy investment for myself. I also rather not have to be force to get a system that I no intention of buying in the very near future just to play a game I waited well over 7 years for.
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
3 years ago#9
Lelouch71 posted...
PS3 no contest. I have no interest in getting a PS4 until a slim version is release and the game library build. Right now the PS4 not a worthy investment for myself. I also rather not have to be force to get a system that I no intention of buying in the very near future just to play a game I waited well over 7 years for.

I pretty much agree with this. I really do not want to buy a launch console, because they are almost always filled with problems and they're always worse than the slim models.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
3 years ago#10
Lelouch71 posted...

I agree :))
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Should Final Fantasy Versus XIII be released on PS3 or PS4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived