Versus updates nao.

#1Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 3/24/2013 10:36:10 AM(edited)
Gotta love my catchphrase. Sorry for the useless topic guys, but isnt everyone getting REALLY exhausted of SE's practism?

Its time for SE to get their act together. They didnt do jack this generation. 2 mediocre games with a third coming up. Come to think of it, this isnt anything new, but the mystery surrounding Versus is just ridiculous. Give us a few screenshots n video footage, but no, Quack Enix is afraid it'll take the spotlight off of Lightning Returns, crybabies. People will buy their games either way so, Versus updates nao Quack Enix. :)

Also, im supporting Project Crystallis but im staying sceptical, but im all for the cause anyway.
---
I like burgers sometimes.
#2Panda_KunPosted 3/24/2013 11:32:42 AM(edited)
Eidos helped developed Tomb Raider and SE developed it. And on top of that, FFX(2) HD. I am content. I can ignore The Lightning Saga.
---
"Lara Croft, You're My Hero!"
#3theofficefan99Posted 3/24/2013 10:49:03 AM
We might get an update in 80 days.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4Sir_Tom_Jones(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 11:24:37 AM
Panda_Kun posted...
Eidos helped developed Tomb Raider. I am content. I can ignore The Lightning Saga.

Ive seen Tomb Raider gameplay. How is that game? Im on Skyrim so im keeping busy untill then.
---
#5heartlesshero17Posted 3/24/2013 11:37:37 AM
Tomb is a pretty badass game. Especially towards the final sections
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#6Panda_KunPosted 3/24/2013 11:54:17 AM(edited)
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
Eidos helped developed Tomb Raider. I am content. I can ignore The Lightning Saga.

Ive seen Tomb Raider gameplay. How is that game? Im on Skyrim so im keeping busy untill then.

The greatest game I ever played in a long time. That's saying a lot. People who compared this to Uncharted and says Uncharted does it better are kidding themselves. I enjoyed Uncharted but I enjoyed Tomb Raider more. Very satisfying. You wouldn't want to miss it. In fact, I'm planning on writing a review. It deserves one.
---
"Lara Croft, You're My Hero!"
#7zombie_basher13Posted 3/24/2013 1:47:54 PM
I was just thinking about what SE has done for this console generation. Let's see.

There's the XIII trilogy (I refuse to call it Lightning saga from now on, I'm goin with 13 trilogy.) First game took 4 years to make, had troubled development, was disappointing. Sequel slightly better with worse story, next one looks and sounds even better, who cares about story? We know it's gonna suck, the world and new concepts are where it's at.

FF XIV which BOMBED but they're making up for it in just 2 years. About to release, it's looking great. Better than XI imo. Control interface for PS3 version looks intuitive.

X/X-2 HD remasters, with international versions. Great news.
KH 1.5 Remix and 2.5 soon to come, probably next year. Final mix versions for US and EU. Also great news.
Drakengard 3. Very excited. Nier. Cult favorite.

Versus XIII if it ever freaking releases and if it even releases on this gen's consoles. If it does, imo it's the equivalent of XII what with big world and epic game.

So all told, not bad.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#8zombie_basher13Posted 3/24/2013 1:56:05 PM
I should point out that all these would make this gen better than last gen for SE.

Last gen: FF X, X-2, XI, XII, Dirge of Cerberus, Drakengard 1 & 2, KH 1 & 2

This gen: FF XIII, XIII-2, LR XIII, Versus XIII, FF XIV, Drakengard 3, X/X-2 HD, KH 1 & 2 HD plus side games, Nier.

A lot better than last gen actually. Depends on how Drakengard 3 turns out and when Versus releases though. But getting last gen's games in HD with versions people never played, plus a trilogy, plus a better and more accessible MMO than the previous one, plus a long awaited FF, plus a cult favorite when pretty much everybody hated Dirge of Cerberus, I mean this gen is great in the end. It just took SE a long time, they're slow.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#9PostDisasterPosted 3/24/2013 3:33:46 PM
This gen isn't the biggest flop for SE. It's certainly picked up in the 11th hour for sure.

We have official confirmation that KH 1.5 AND FF 10/10-2 ARE HEADING TO THE STATES.
Amazing. As a huge fan of 10 and 10-2 this is AWESOME that we're getting the final mix of the sequel.

As well as the final mix of KH1. Again. If you enjoyed these games, this is exciting.

Someone mentioned that they hate it when companions rerelease the same game. Well then good news for you yeah. You don't have to buy it!

We have the Lightning Saga. Again, if you liked XIII, boy are you in luck!
#10Sir_Tom_Jones(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 6:59:14 AM
Panda_Kun posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
Panda_Kun posted...

The greatest game I ever played in a long time. That's saying a lot. People who compared this to Uncharted and says Uncharted does it better are kidding themselves. I enjoyed Uncharted but I enjoyed Tomb Raider more. Very satisfying. You wouldn't want to miss it. In fact, I'm planning on writing a review. It deserves one.

By the sound of it you really enjoyed it, datz cool. I think ill give it a try someday.
---