Why does Noctis fall asleep so often?

#21Rasukou(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 2:14:10 PM
Leagult posted...
Because Inns need to come back.

Sounds good!
#22NineSkiysPosted 3/26/2013 5:28:21 PM
He's waiting until square-enix actually does something with versus, as opposed to announcing it 6 years ago and doing nothing with it.
---
It's not the great who are strong, It's the strong who are great!
#23FuzWuz_v2Posted 3/26/2013 6:09:31 PM
I actually think the first trailers we saw of the game may be near the climax. I feel like "the true figure hidden in sleep" makes perfect sense. I think Noctis (his name totally alludes to this theme) gets possessed or whatever by Etro/Bhunivelze, "the true figure", and that is the main conflict.

Nomura did say the first trailers are representative of the powers that Noctis may have late in the game, so the first trailers being late in the game make perfect sense.
---
www.youtube.com/user/FuzWuz
^^My YouTube account. Please go there and support it. Fangirls appreciated. Thank you.
#24Rasukou(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 7:28:21 PM
FuzWuz_v2 posted...
I actually think the first trailers we saw of the game may be near the climax. I feel like "the true figure hidden in sleep" makes perfect sense. I think Noctis (his name totally alludes to this theme) gets possessed or whatever by Etro/Bhunivelze, "the true figure", and that is the main conflict.

Nomura did say the first trailers are representative of the powers that Noctis may have late in the game, so the first trailers being late in the game make perfect sense.

Actually, you have a good point. What if the E3 trailer is part of Versus's ending?

I don't quite understand what you mean by the "the true figure," though.
#25jcrush089Posted 3/26/2013 7:53:20 PM
he spends to much time in the red light district
#26akira_hisyamPosted 3/26/2013 8:16:33 PM
sordan posted...
He's sleepy from being bored waiting in that throne for 6+ years.

---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#27FuzWuz_v2Posted 3/28/2013 4:59:40 PM
By "true figure" I mean the malevolent being inside Noctis: Etro/Bhenivulze.
---
www.youtube.com/user/FuzWuz
^^My YouTube account. Please go there and support it. Fangirls appreciated. Thank you.