This HD collection was Tetsuya Nomura's idea a while back

#11ZendaikPosted 3/27/2013 4:52:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12heartlesshero17Posted 3/27/2013 5:48:01 PM
SSj7CloudS posted...
Lelouch71 posted...
Nomura has a short attention span it seems.

Need to make Versu-

Oh hey, FFX could use some touching up *buries Versus to work on something else*

I laughed
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#13TheCalibratorPosted 3/27/2013 9:58:52 PM
SSj7CloudS posted...
Lelouch71 posted...

Need to make Versu-

Oh hey, FFX could use some touching up *buries Versus to work on something else*

I suffer from moderate to severe adult ADHD. I can guarantee you, this isn't that - this is simply Nomura being an irresponsible ass.

ADD can be treated - they got pills for that, damn good ones too. But there's no cure for stupidity.
#14PillsberyDoeManPosted 3/27/2013 10:17:59 PM
when will 12hd come out? not that i'd buy it, but if it were a remake on the ps4, then HELL YEA. omg, that would be so epic.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#15TheCalibratorPosted 3/27/2013 10:20:16 PM
I'd love a XII HD remaster, personally. One of my favorite FFs.
#16SSj7CloudSPosted 3/28/2013 10:51:05 AM
TheCalibrator posted...
SSj7CloudS posted...
Lelouch71 posted...

Need to make Versu-

I suffer from moderate to severe adult ADHD. I can guarantee you, this isn't that - this is simply Nomura being an irresponsible ass.

ADD can be treated - they got pills for that, damn good ones too. But there's no cure for stupidity.

Sir I assure you there's nothing irresponsible going on with my decisions. If you would please be patient and excited that we'll have Versus out as soon as possib-

You know come to think of it, the west never did get Kingdom Hearts Final Mix...that needs fixing right now! *buries Versus further into the core of the earth*
---
Playing: No More Heroes Desperate Struggle, Hyperbakersdozen Neptunia: mk2many, The Last Story
PSN: jext77
#17kingrat2314Posted 3/31/2013 2:26:08 AM
SE delay-ception
---
The PS4 board is not the PC board. This is: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916373-pc
#18CokaineCowboy77Posted 3/31/2013 2:54:33 AM
TheCalibrator posted...
I'd love a XII HD remaster, personally. One of my favorite FFs.

Yeah, the IZJS version in english HD.
---
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFXII>FFX