Shinji Hashimoto (Versus Producer) to be at D23 Expo in Oct

#1ExentrykPosted 3/27/2013 6:26:09 PM
http://khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Fan-Event-at-D23-Expo-Japan-3258
This year marks the 90th Anniversary of the Walt Disney Company and Walt Disney Company Japan plans to celebrate it by having their first ever D23 Expo! This will be hosted by many Disney Japan executives who plan to unveil upcoming movies, television series, movies, games, theme parks, and more.

At the show to be held October 12-14 2013 will also be a KINGDOM HEARTS Fan Event where series producer Shinji Hashimoto along with voice actors from the series will discuss inside information about KINGDOM HEARTS!

Shinji Hashimoto is also Versus XIII's producer. Do you think at such a big event where he is discussing confidential KH information, that he might mention Versus XIII?

No, I don't think so either.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#2The_Lost_SabrePosted 3/27/2013 6:26:43 PM
Please be excited.
---
"Heheheh..."
"Being dark just puts a greater demand on intellectual maturity -- you have to be smart for it to work." ~ Crono Maniac
#3bobobojPosted 3/27/2013 6:31:52 PM
Let's hope E3 for versus and KH3 for this event.
#4PillsberyDoeManPosted 3/27/2013 7:49:39 PM
boboboj posted...
Let's hope E3 for versus and KH3 for this event.

that would be amazing wouldn't it? guess that means it won't happen.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#5ZendaikPosted 3/27/2013 7:49:46 PM
KH event...Disney Japan executives there too...yeah I don't think they're going to be talking about Versus at all.

Hope we hear something about KH3 though. But I wouldn't get my hopes up TOO high.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#6Exentryk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 7:57:41 PM
We might be able to relate KH3 info to Versus XIII though, as KH3 production is to only start after Versus.

Having said that, I expect we'd already have Versus re-revealed before that, at E3/TGS.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#7ZendaikPosted 3/27/2013 8:07:16 PM
"We might be able to relate KH3 info to Versus XIII though, as KH3 production is to only start after Versus."

This is old, old info and may not even be relevant anymore. Most likely the Osaka team will begin (or have already begun) work on KH3. They have been the main KH team for a while, they have PS3 experience at least by working with 1.5 Remix and the upcoming (but yet unannounced) 2.5 Remix. Actually people from the Versus/Tokyo team helped with 1.5 Remix too.

There's no reason for them to wait for Versus to finish to start the game.
---
#8Exentryk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 8:51:11 PM
Remember that the Osaka team still has KH2.5 to release yet, and are most likely working on it right now. They'll be able to start some conceptual work on KH3 after that.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#9ZendaikPosted 3/27/2013 9:17:43 PM
Exentryk posted...
Remember that the Osaka team still has KH2.5 to release yet, and are most likely working on it right now. They'll be able to start some conceptual work on KH3 after that.

Not the whole team though. They only had 5 programmers from Osaka + planners/designers from both teams.
---
#10zombie_basher13Posted 3/27/2013 10:43:16 PM
I think the main reason they won't start KH 3 til Versus is done is cuz Nomura has to direct it, and I don't think he would be able to direct both at the same time. He could direct the other ones because they were smaller, handheld games, but KH 3 on PS3 or 4 would be a lot bigger.
---
Look alive, you fools.