So I guess it's safe to assume that psxphreak/psxotaku were both bogus

#121Uchiha_HaiPosted 4/2/2013 4:39:16 AM(edited)
Officefan, you're one sad fellow.

I can only imagine what you're like when you like a girl. You must be the clinging type.
#122DHG_SweepPosted 4/2/2013 11:57:48 AM
Uchiha_Hai posted...
Officefan, you're one sad fellow.

I can only imagine what you're like when you like a girl. You must be the clinging type.

Dont be a jackass. That wasn't necessary.
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
#123ArylliesPosted 4/2/2013 1:03:36 PM
Yeah, bumping a topic to proceed with a personal attack based on someone's character, very classy.

Shame on you and have a nice day nonetheless.
#124aeoxeternalPosted 4/2/2013 3:32:58 PM
Since Aryllies seems to give this game some hope still, so shall I. Although a different concept, I'll proceed with high hopes of it meeting expectations of at least a satisfying story and fun gameplay
---
Official Vaan of the FFXV board
#125FuzWuz_v2Posted 4/2/2013 4:56:57 PM
I still can't put my faith in Aryllies. Honestly, I could have made up the claims that you just did. All someone needs is extensive knowledge of Versus' development, and you can base that off of just the interviews they've had.
---
www.youtube.com/user/FuzWuz
^^My YouTube account. Please go there and support it. Fangirls appreciated. Thank you.
#126Rojo_Posted 4/2/2013 5:24:00 PM
FuzWuz_v2 posted...
I still can't put my faith in Aryllies. Honestly, I could have made up the claims that you just did. All someone needs is extensive knowledge of Versus' development, and you can base that off of just the interviews they've had.

which is why i only believe in e3
---
PSN: Rojo-_- /state you're a Gf's user in your friend request.
#127FuzWuz_v2Posted 4/2/2013 5:30:22 PM
I think we're all living in a fantasy where we want to feel like we know more than we should actually know. Fact is, we know nothing at all...
---
www.youtube.com/user/FuzWuz
^^My YouTube account. Please go there and support it. Fangirls appreciated. Thank you.
#128R1nPosted 4/2/2013 5:41:13 PM
Whaaat. Sounds like Versus has changed a lot. I'm sad.
---
Mega Man is my hero.
#129scorpio_87Posted 4/2/2013 5:44:51 PM
So not only does this guy know marketing details and release timings, he also knows the exact state of the project, what's been gutted, what's been kept, how big the game is, etc, and also the current state of management on both the game and of the company itself. Ask yourself what kind of person at SE would be privy to all that information. Then ask yourself if that person would be leaking info anonymously on a public forum.

I swear, you guys are so gullible.
#130R1nPosted 4/2/2013 5:50:39 PM
scorpio_87 posted...
So not only does this guy know marketing details and release timings, he also knows the exact state of the project, what's been gutted, what's been kept, how big the game is, etc, and also the current state of management on both the game and of the company itself. Ask yourself what kind of person at SE would be privy to all that information. Then ask yourself if that person would be leaking info anonymously on a public forum.

I swear, you guys are so gullible.

Big deal. It's not like there's anything better to do around here.
---
Mega Man is my hero.