So I guess it's safe to assume that psxphreak/psxotaku were both bogus

#131scorpio_87Posted 4/2/2013 5:56:38 PM
****, this forum is such a cesspool of retards.

I'm leaving. Peace out.
#132ManaYukaPosted 4/2/2013 5:59:29 PM
I usually have more trust to leaks that have been verified, not random posts on gamefaqs(which doesnt seem like the ideal place to leak info) but if some guy knew TWD and posted on Gamefaqs maybe Ill have to change that stance, but it just seems like a credible news site is the best place to believe a "rumor"
---
Best show: Game of Thrones Best game: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together
Favorite People- Carl Sagan and Neil deGrasse Tyson
#133R1nPosted 4/2/2013 6:01:28 PM
scorpio_87 posted...
****, this forum is such a cesspool of retards.

I'm leaving. Peace out.

lol.
---
Mega Man is my hero.
#134The_Lost_SabrePosted 4/2/2013 6:47:08 PM
scorpio_87 posted...
cesspool of *******.

Implying you're not one yourself since you post here?
---
"You shall find no such tasty diversions in the afterlife!" ~ The Void
In the Void, you shall find your eternal paradise... of everyday randomness...
#135theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:43:43 PM
I don't see why you had the need to insult me, but it didn't bother me lol

I used to be clingy with the girls I fell in love with, but not anymore.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#136theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:44:43 PM
scorpio_87 posted...
So not only does this guy know marketing details and release timings, he also knows the exact state of the project, what's been gutted, what's been kept, how big the game is, etc, and also the current state of management on both the game and of the company itself. Ask yourself what kind of person at SE would be privy to all that information. Then ask yourself if that person would be leaking info anonymously on a public forum.

I swear, you guys are so gullible.

I've said it a million times before: when it comes to this game, I'm very naive.

As I said in the OP, we'll see in 60+ days.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#137aeoxeternalPosted 4/3/2013 5:35:40 AM
scorpio_87 posted...
So not only does this guy know marketing details and release timings, he also knows the exact state of the project, what's been gutted, what's been kept, how big the game is, etc, and also the current state of management on both the game and of the company itself. Ask yourself what kind of person at SE would be privy to all that information. Then ask yourself if that person would be leaking info anonymously on a public forum.

I swear, you guys are so gullible.

If it were anyone other than Aryllies, I wouldn't believe them. But he seems to have a past for info, so I'm giving him a chance. It's not like it's hurting anything to believe it.
---
Official Vaan of the FFXV board