So I guess it's safe to assume that psxphreak/psxotaku were both bogus

#21heartlesshero17Posted 3/31/2013 9:41:50 AM
http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/resident-evil-6-leaked-character-list-from-a-few-months-back-seems-to-have-been-real/

Just in case you thought I was bsing about the RE rumors. An actual source about it
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#22EscaSyraPosted 3/31/2013 10:07:07 AM
Some rumors are true, but not for Versus.

There has been a guy on the TV and Cable boards posting every single detail for half the episodes of The Walking Dead this half season, and he's been 100% right about everything. However, anyone that claims to have info on Versus is full of poop.
---
The official Agrias Oaks of the FFXV board.
PSN: CougheeCake
#23theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 1:18:51 PM
EscaSyra posted...

There has been a guy on the TV and Cable boards posting every single detail for half the episodes of The Walking Dead this half season, and he's been 100% right about everything. However, anyone that claims to have info on Versus is full of poop.

I just hope that Versus XIII is shown at E3 (as in, with actual new footage, lots of new info, etc. etc.) so that all of this BS can end.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#24RasukouPosted 3/31/2013 1:22:37 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
I just hope that Versus XIII is shown at E3 (as in, with actual new footage, lots of new info, etc. etc.) so that all of this BS can end.

Or at the very latest, this year's TGS...
#25theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 1:51:59 PM
Rasukou posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Or at the very latest, this year's TGS...

That's way too far away if SE wants this game to be successful.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#26RasukouPosted 3/31/2013 2:03:42 PM
theofficefan99 posted...

Yes. Which is why I said "at the very latest." E3 2014 isn't going to cut it anymore, is it? *my whiny voice* I really want Versus to show up in some way, shape, or form at E3 this year!!

On a completely different note, I had a strange dream about Versus. I remember crying tears of joy because this game had finally been released. Then, in the next moment, I envisioned a humongous and dark room, and it looked to be a cross between XIII-2's coliseum (prior to DLC) and the room shown at the end of the 2011 trailer, so I figured it was one of the rooms in Noctis's castle. Of course, I knew I was dreaming and this was all BS because I saw Noctis & Co. in battle, but the screen had XIII-2's interface. You can tell I need a break from a certain game . . . my point is, Versus needs to resurface now.

I look forward to this year. :D
#27AshleyRiot223Posted 3/31/2013 2:19:01 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
EscaSyra posted...

I think that then the real BS will begin with everybody analyzing this game like h*** .
---
Should you meet them, repent, Ashley, repent!
#28yeah_93Posted 3/31/2013 2:36:58 PM
Never believed them anyway. As long as Square doesn't pull another 'We have nothing to show, please be excited' at E3 a la Sony Conference; I'll be patient enough not to believe any rumour.
#29RasukouPosted 3/31/2013 2:38:11 PM
AshleyRiot223 posted...
I think that then the real BS will begin with everybody analyzing this game like h*** .

Are you talking about if the game shows up at E3, or when it's released?
#30theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 3:02:38 PM
Rasukou posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Yes. Which is why I said "at the very latest." E3 2014 isn't going to cut it anymore, is it? *my whiny voice* I really want Versus to show up in some way, shape, or form at E3 this year!!

On a completely different note, I had a strange dream about Versus. I remember crying tears of joy because this game had finally been released. Then, in the next moment, I envisioned a humongous and dark room, and it looked to be a cross between XIII-2's coliseum (prior to DLC) and the room shown at the end of the 2011 trailer, so I figured it was one of the rooms in Noctis's castle. Of course, I knew I was dreaming and this was all BS because I saw Noctis & Co. in battle, but the screen had XIII-2's interface. You can tell I need a break from a certain game . . . my point is, Versus needs to resurface now.

I look forward to this year. :D

Yeah, but my point is that TGS is too late. :p

Yes, who doesn't? lol

I think I've had a dream about a new trailer for Versus XIII, but that was last year.

I seriously just want this game. I feel like once this game is out I can start a new chapter in my life or something.

I swear I'm not a loser I go out with friends frequently >.>...........
---