Final Fantasy Versus XIII PS3/PS4 question.

#1AshleyRiot223Posted 3/31/2013 2:02:10 PM
What if al the development hell surrounding Versus was of deciding to do a dual release?
---
Should you meet them, repent, Ashley, repent!
#2Lelouch71Posted 3/31/2013 2:03:44 PM
I wouldn't care simply because I'm getting it on my PS3.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#3RasukouPosted 3/31/2013 2:08:51 PM
And renaming it to FF15? (just kidding)

We're only grabbing at straws by speculating wildly. Let's wait for Square Enix's presentation at E3 (or if it is merciful to us, it will announce something sooner than June).
#4reno385Posted 3/31/2013 3:21:31 PM
I don't think that kind of decision warrants holding up progress for a few years.
#5stevenm281Posted 3/31/2013 8:02:01 PM
reno385 posted...
I don't think that kind of decision warrants holding up progress for a few years.

Well yes it would, if Sony wanted Versus XIII as a cross-gen game, Square Enix wouldn't have any other choice than to wait for the PS4 to be announced before revealing Versus XIII.
#6Ether101Posted 3/31/2013 9:20:14 PM
stevenm281 posted...
reno385 posted...

Well yes it would, if Sony wanted Versus XIII as a cross-gen game, Square Enix wouldn't have any other choice than to wait for the PS4 to be announced before revealing Versus XIII.

Yeah, and what gives you the idea that Sony has any say in the matter at all?
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#7AshleyRiot223(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:44:42 AM
Ether101 posted...
stevenm281 posted...
reno385 posted...

Yeah, and what gives you the idea that Sony has any say in the matter at all?

Well , Final Fantasy Versus XIII is supposed to be a PS3 exclusive,right?
It wouldnt make sense to not make it a PS4 exclusive to.
I would not underestimate Sony's determination=>cash , funds and dev assistance for Square Enix.=> to get a high profile, highly anticipated triple AAA title on PS3 as well as their new console.
---
Should you meet them, repent, Ashley, repent!