A Little Birdie just told me... Final Fantasy XVersus Xtreme - Xbox720 Exclusive

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. A Little Birdie just told me... Final Fantasy XVersus Xtreme - Xbox720 Exclusive

User Info: peonus

peonus
3 years ago#1
My information is 100% true and to deny me is to go against the 'Word of God'. I'm a prominent poster on NeoGaf and they worship me because I'm female and a Mod and I have friends in Square-Enix. I gold with Toriyama every other weekend and I lick sushi off Nomura's washboard chest. Never mind my account was banned for reasons stated as 'Trolling', 'Flaming' or 'Telling Blatant Lies'. That's just the man keeping me down. I actually got banned for releasing too much FFXVersus Xtreme info that they just couldn't handle the truth.

E3 will prove me right, mark my words.

User Info: FrozenFaust

FrozenFaust
3 years ago#2
Thank you. I needed the laugh :)
GT. Indignation Ice

User Info: CokaineCowboy77

CokaineCowboy77
3 years ago#3
peonus posted...
I gold with Toriyama every other weekend and I lick sushi off Nomura's washboard chest. .

I'm pure jelly, liek.
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFXII>FFX
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. A Little Birdie just told me... Final Fantasy XVersus Xtreme - Xbox720 Exclusive

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived