Why are people excited for this game?

#11CokaineCowboy77Posted 4/1/2013 6:02:07 PM
seafoamwinter posted...
Because Kingdom Hearts 3 comes after it

People are anticipating this because it's the next FF, silly, go be a good little girl and play with your dollies while you wait for kiddy hearts 3.

@topic, Because it will bring back elements of older FF's, and it reminds me of VII
---
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFXII>FFX
#12timbermaniacsPosted 4/1/2013 6:11:27 PM
I wonder the same thing. I think for most people it's wishful thinking. It's sad how people assume that this game will be the next great Final Fantasy title when they know next to nothing about it. I'm kind of hoping that this game turns out to be a flop. That's the only reason I'm looking forward to Lightning Returns, to laugh at the reviews.
#13Cyber_Boy94Posted 4/1/2013 9:46:39 PM
-Action RPG gameplay, similar to KH
-Promise of return of old school FF staples (world map, air ships, etc)
-Promise of an emotional story
-Made by Nomura

There's more, but I'll let other people add to the list.
---
PSN=Cyber_Boy94, Youtube = http://www.youtube.com/user/SyberBoy94?feature=mhee
The Official Keyblade Master of the FF Versus XIII Board
#14PostDisasterPosted 4/2/2013 3:19:45 AM
I'm excited for it because when this destined to fail game comes out I will fill my cup with tears of fan boys who thought this mess was "the saving grace" of FF. Praise Be Lightning goddess.
#15kilaudePosted 4/2/2013 3:58:41 AM
Darker, mature themes
#16AeoxEternalPosted 4/2/2013 5:10:51 AM
CokaineCowboy77 posted...
People are anticipating this because it's the next FF, silly, go be a good little girl and play with your dollies while you wait for kiddy hearts 3.

LOL this again?
---
Official Vaan of the FFXV board
#17Graham_ChapmanPosted 4/2/2013 5:57:36 AM
iambasho posted...
This is why
http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235/29215037/Everything_We_Know_About_Final_Fantasy_Versus_XIII_(Covers_2006-Present)

Dis right here... Of course, we don't know how much of this will make it into the final product, but so far it sounds promising.
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#18CokaineCowboy77Posted 4/2/2013 6:34:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19AeoxEternalPosted 4/2/2013 7:04:52 AM
aeoxeternal posted...

LOL this again?

You're the official Vaan? Seriously, you could have picked ANY other character and it would be okay. Oh wait, your a KH fan, you into androgynous little boys.

Actually, I'm more of an FF fan. I don't care much for the Disney characters, but I also don't loathe "Kiddy Hearts", as you call it, as if it were blatantly offending me, nor would I let such a game offend me enough to attack other users of an internet board. You're only proving your ignorance and incapability to cope, or God forbid, get along with users of a separate fan base differing opinions with you. "If it isn't my opinion then I will attack it for being different", right?
As for me being the official Vaan: For you to jump to the conclusion that I picked Vaan for the sake of looks (sex appeal) rather than a personality I can connect with (wants to help people while pursuing his dreams) only shows that you were the only one of us two with his mind upon the sex appeal of Vaan. Besides, even if I did choose Vaan for sex appeal, what does that matter to you? Does being homosexual offend you as much as Kingdom hearts does? You have serious homophobia and ignorance issues that need to be dealt with. I am comfortable enough with my heterosexuality to not bash other people in their gender of choosing, as should others learn.
I want to be extremely clear to you; I have not put an attack upon you even once, just stating what the facts show. Now, how will your rebuttal turn out? I'm guessing that you will spew more ignorance, attacking and accusing me of other things unrelated to video games. Or perhaps.... you will progress as a true man should and begin to accept the things and ideas around you.
---
Official Vaan of the FFXV board
#20akira_hisyamPosted 4/2/2013 10:41:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]