Why are people excited for this game?

#21CokaineCowboy77Posted 4/2/2013 10:44:35 AM
aeoxeternal posted...
CokaineCowboy77 posted...
aeoxeternal posted...
People are anticipating this because it's the next FF, silly, go be a good little girl and play with your dollies while you wait for kiddy hearts 3.

LOL this again?

You're the official Vaan? Seriously, you could have picked ANY other character and it would be okay. Oh wait, your a KH fan, you into androgynous little boys.

Actually, I'm more of an FF fan. I don't care much for the Disney characters, but I also don't loathe "Kiddy Hearts", as you call it, as if it were blatantly offending me, nor would I let such a game offend me enough to attack other users of an internet board. You're only proving your ignorance and incapability to cope, or God forbid, get along with users of a separate fan base differing opinions with you. "If it isn't my opinion then I will attack it for being different", right?
As for me being the official Vaan: For you to jump to the conclusion that I picked Vaan for the sake of looks (sex appeal) rather than a personality I can connect with (wants to help people while pursuing his dreams) only shows that you were the only one of us two with his mind upon the sex appeal of Vaan. Besides, even if I did choose Vaan for sex appeal, what does that matter to you? Does being homosexual offend you as much as Kingdom hearts does? You have serious homophobia and ignorance issues that need to be dealt with. I am comfortable enough with my heterosexuality to not bash other people in their gender of choosing, as should others learn.
I want to be extremely clear to you; I have not put an attack upon you even once, just stating what the facts show. Now, how will your rebuttal turn out? I'm guessing that you will spew more ignorance, attacking and accusing me of other things unrelated to video games. Or perhaps.... you will progress as a true man should and begin to accept the things and ideas around you.

Okay, I accept your apology.
---
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFXII>FFX
#22SteelCurtain17Posted 4/2/2013 11:31:32 AM
because it isn't a ff title from toriyama
---
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!!!!!! PSN- Cotner84
Skype- Cotner4190 Always up to talk to fellow JRPG fans
#23AeoxEternalPosted 4/2/2013 2:26:48 PM

I'm not sure where you're getting at with this.
---
Official Vaan of the FFXV board
#24R1nPosted 4/2/2013 4:39:48 PM
aeoxeternal posted...
aeoxeternal posted...
People are anticipating this because it's the next FF, silly, go be a good little girl and play with your dollies while you wait for kiddy hearts 3.

LOL this again?

You're the official Vaan? Seriously, you could have picked ANY other character and it would be okay. Oh wait, your a KH fan, you into androgynous little boys.

Actually, I'm more of an FF fan. I don't care much for the Disney characters, but I also don't loathe "Kiddy Hearts", as you call it, as if it were blatantly offending me, nor would I let such a game offend me enough to attack other users of an internet board. You're only proving your ignorance and incapability to cope, or God forbid, get along with users of a separate fan base differing opinions with you. "If it isn't my opinion then I will attack it for being different", right?
As for me being the official Vaan: For you to jump to the conclusion that I picked Vaan for the sake of looks (sex appeal) rather than a personality I can connect with (wants to help people while pursuing his dreams) only shows that you were the only one of us two with his mind upon the sex appeal of Vaan. Besides, even if I did choose Vaan for sex appeal, what does that matter to you? Does being homosexual offend you as much as Kingdom hearts does? You have serious homophobia and ignorance issues that need to be dealt with. I am comfortable enough with my heterosexuality to not bash other people in their gender of choosing, as should others learn.
I want to be extremely clear to you; I have not put an attack upon you even once, just stating what the facts show. Now, how will your rebuttal turn out? I'm guessing that you will spew more ignorance, attacking and accusing me of other things unrelated to video games. Or perhaps.... you will progress as a true man should and begin to accept the things and ideas around you.

Owned.
---
Mega Man is my hero.
#25AeoxEternalPosted 4/2/2013 6:10:49 PM
R1n posted...
Owned.

hm... I suppose stupidity has left me confounded once again.
---
#26IshramTheWrathPosted 4/2/2013 6:17:25 PM
aeoxeternal posted...

Heh
---
Toriyama Motomu is the Uwe Boll of video games.
#27ExtremeLightPosted 4/2/2013 6:26:06 PM
Nolax posted...
Its been years since FF has been good....why the high hopes for this one? FFXIII was in the making for years and look how the piece of garbage turned out.

PS: Don't get me wrong though, i hope this game is freaking awesome but i just can't see it happening.

years? It was only last year that I enjoyed playing 13-2. LOL. 13 isn't garbage. Go suck on your pacifier and go back to sleep.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
#28largerockPosted 4/5/2013 4:54:15 AM
Because "please be excited"
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#29Graham_ChapmanPosted 4/5/2013 5:33:50 AM
aeoxeternal posted...

aeoxeternal posted...
R1n posted...
Owned.

Word of advice for you, aeoxeternal: Don't feed the trolls.
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#30AeoxEternalPosted 4/5/2013 1:16:44 PM
Graham_Chapman posted...
aeoxeternal posted...

aeoxeternal posted...
R1n posted...
Owned.

Word of advice for you, aeoxeternal: Don't feed the trolls.

Haha! an excellent word of advice. One I've quickly forgotten, it will be remembered the next time i expect a reply from what is thought a decent human being! :p
---