Why are people excited for this game?

#31SSj7CloudSPosted 4/5/2013 2:48:46 PM
I was told to please be excited for this game, so here I am. I don't know how much longer SE expects me to keep this up, but they said please so I'll keep being excited.
---
Playing: Red Steel 2, Sin and Punishment Star Successor, Hyperbakersdozen Neptunia: mk2many, The Last Story
http://bit.ly/NepgearRising
#32RasukouPosted 4/5/2013 3:19:36 PM
SSj7CloudS posted...
I was told to please be excited for this game, so here I am. I don't know how much longer SE expects me to keep this up, but they said please so I'll keep being excited.

Haha, I will also give SE at least that much benefit of the doubt.
#33Graham_ChapmanPosted 4/6/2013 8:27:20 AM
aeoxeternal posted...
Haha! an excellent word of advice. One I've quickly forgotten, it will be remembered the next time i expect a reply from what is thought a decent human being! :p

You're on gamefaqs right now, mon ami. Decent human beings are almost as uncommon and far between here as they are in hell... tl;dr: "Abandon all hope, ye who log in here." - Grahamte Chapmighieri
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#34bobobojPosted 4/8/2013 2:24:41 PM
jenrais posted...
heartlesshero17 posted...
I dunno. I played type 0. Was badass.

But like, not excited for this game anyways so *shrugs*

I don't know how people play type-0 I can't understand anything in japanese. Why Must you all get headaches?

Yes you're right. No person that speaks English has the capacity to learn Japanese .......lol