Why are people excited for this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Why are people excited for this game?
3 years ago#31
I was told to please be excited for this game, so here I am. I don't know how much longer SE expects me to keep this up, but they said please so I'll keep being excited.
Playing: Red Steel 2, Sin and Punishment Star Successor, Hyperbakersdozen Neptunia: mk2many, The Last Story
http://bit.ly/NepgearRising
3 years ago#32
SSj7CloudS posted...
I was told to please be excited for this game, so here I am. I don't know how much longer SE expects me to keep this up, but they said please so I'll keep being excited.

Haha, I will also give SE at least that much benefit of the doubt.
3 years ago#33
aeoxeternal posted...
Haha! an excellent word of advice. One I've quickly forgotten, it will be remembered the next time i expect a reply from what is thought a decent human being! :p

You're on gamefaqs right now, mon ami. Decent human beings are almost as uncommon and far between here as they are in hell... tl;dr: "Abandon all hope, ye who log in here." - Grahamte Chapmighieri
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
3 years ago#34
jenrais posted...
heartlesshero17 posted...
I dunno. I played type 0. Was badass.

But like, not excited for this game anyways so *shrugs*

I don't know how people play type-0 I can't understand anything in japanese. Why Must you all get headaches?

Yes you're right. No person that speaks English has the capacity to learn Japanese .......lol
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Why are people excited for this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived