What are the Versus jokes this April Fools?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. What are the Versus jokes this April Fools?
3 years ago#11
Panda_Kun posted...
NettoSaito posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
NettoSaito posted...
Mine's got them beat

http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/2013/04/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-now-final.html

On other sites, people are believing it lol

I'll lol if I'm right about what I said though. Who knows, maybe the joke is that it isn't a joke? I've done it before! Made up a bunch of crap about a Square game, only to find out a year later I was actually right XD

Ermahgawd. It's you! The guy who wrote the Tomb Raider review! :3

Wow you read it? Awesome! ^_^

Yeah. I am a big fan of the game. It was one of the best I ever played in maybe a year. I also want to write a review on it soon. Anyway, your review nailed it. Good job! :D

You really should write a review of it! Its a great game, and people really need to know about it! I know this doesn't fit the FFv13 boards but, basically, Tomb Raider is the first game I was flat out addicted to in a LONG time!
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/
3 years ago#12
NettoSaito posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
NettoSaito posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
NettoSaito posted...
Mine's got them beat

http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/2013/04/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-now-final.html

On other sites, people are believing it lol

I'll lol if I'm right about what I said though. Who knows, maybe the joke is that it isn't a joke? I've done it before! Made up a bunch of crap about a Square game, only to find out a year later I was actually right XD

Ermahgawd. It's you! The guy who wrote the Tomb Raider review! :3

Wow you read it? Awesome! ^_^

Yeah. I am a big fan of the game. It was one of the best I ever played in maybe a year. I also want to write a review on it soon. Anyway, your review nailed it. Good job! :D

You really should write a review of it! Its a great game, and people really need to know about it! I know this doesn't fit the FFv13 boards but, basically, Tomb Raider is the first game I was flat out addicted to in a LONG time!

No, I totally understand. I feel the exact same way! There is absolutely no doubt that I am going to write a review about it.

Like I said, I haven't enjoyed a game this good in almost an entire year. Make that year(s). I loved just about everything in Tomb Raider. I haven't tried the multiplayer yet though. Heard some iffy things about it, but I will soon to find out for myself. I might love it, who knows? This game is just simply amazing.
"Lara Croft, You're My Hero!"
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. What are the Versus jokes this April Fools?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived