SE's New President Plans To Review The Entire Company

#11VunksPosted 4/2/2013 8:06:59 PM
If anything this means Final Fantasy vs 13 will come out quicker. And as quick of a world wide release as possible.
#12theofficefan99Posted 4/2/2013 8:24:27 PM
Vunks posted...
If anything this means Final Fantasy vs 13 will come out quicker. And as quick of a world wide release as possible.

I hope you're right.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#13Hash062Posted 4/3/2013 1:21:33 AM
So what did he say? Is this a game developing company anymore? No wonder so many talents ran away from this corporate monster that has killed so many good game franchises. No hope left.
#14turtles1236Posted 4/3/2013 5:38:09 AM
"I will further explain it on another briefing session in the near future, so I kindly ask for your patience. Thank you for your support."

This is the only thing i'm worried about . . . what's this guys definition of near future? If it's anywhere from 3-6 months tops then i may put more faith into the company again.

And this "please be patient" line seems to be the company slogan no matter their position.

As for wada his new position should be . . . janitor . . . because he needs to clean up all the "s***" he caused as punishment.
---
Blitzball Is A Sports Mini Game In FFX That's Strangely Better Than Actual Retail Sports Games.
PSN: BiG_j_632 / XBL: XIG BiG j 632
#15SteelCurtain17Posted 4/3/2013 9:04:54 AM
turtles1236 posted...
"I will further explain it on another briefing session in the near future, so I kindly ask for your patience. Thank you for your support."

This is the only thing i'm worried about . . . what's this guys definition of near future? If it's anywhere from 3-6 months tops then i may put more faith into the company again.

And this "please be patient" line seems to be the company slogan no matter their position.

As for wada his new position should be . . . janitor . . . because he needs to clean up all the "s***" he caused as punishment.

---
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!!!!!! PSN- Cotner84
Skype- Cotner4190 Always up to talk to fellow JRPG fans
#16Rojo_Posted 4/3/2013 9:18:51 AM
turtles1236 posted...

the guy takes control in june so it has to be by then most likely his initiation speech.
---
PSN: Rojo-_- /state you're a Gf's user in your friend request.
#17VunksPosted 4/3/2013 1:28:39 PM
Rojo_ posted...
turtles1236 posted...

the guy takes control in june so it has to be by then most likely his initiation speech.

This, they are not going to make investors wait.
#18mrklarrydPosted 4/3/2013 11:38:14 PM
I wouldn't read too much into this. This same quotation is on page 5 of the "CEO ousted by unhappy shareholders and they gave you his job" manual, under the subheading "what's the first thing you should say."