How would you feel about VersusXIII being anounced as FFXV

#11ChipNoirPosted 4/2/2013 9:10:04 PM
A title change doesn't exactly change much.

I don't think I'd have love Final Fantasy IX any less if it had been announced as Final Fantasy Gaiden like it had originally meant to be.
---
The official Kefka. I hate you all.
#12CokaineCowboy77Posted 4/2/2013 9:12:00 PM
It would most likely sell more of it were to be XV, so XV it is.
---
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFXII>FFX
#13PillsberyDoeManPosted 4/3/2013 1:22:04 AM
i'd feel cheated because 15 should be an new title, but

CokaineCowboy77 posted...
It would most likely sell more of it were to be XV, so XV it is.

---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#14Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 4/3/2013 4:35:38 AM(edited)
Lol @ people keep making a fuzz about the name change. As if the name 'Versus XIII' itself is sacred.

I dont care whats its called. I just want the game They can call it 'Final Fantasy: Captain Noctis and the Delayed SS Stella' for all i care.
---
I took my lil sis to the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2013 and i had a blast, lol
#15IshramTheWrathPosted 4/3/2013 4:59:26 AM
How about:
"Final Fantasy Versus Eternity"

Oh, if they change the name, it might be a sign they're trying to change the game's image or direction. That could suck.
---
Toriyama Motomu is the Uwe Boll of video games.
#16SteelCurtain17Posted 4/4/2013 7:18:37 AM(edited)
I don't want it to be XV....I want XV to be a completely new title......and plus if it is XV most likely will be on the ps4 meaning I will have to dump more money out sooner lol
---
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!!!!!! PSN- Cotner84
Skype- Cotner4190 Always up to talk to fellow JRPG fans
#17ExtremeLightPosted 4/4/2013 9:29:08 AM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
Lol @ people keep making a fuzz about the name change. As if the name 'Versus XIII' itself is sacred.

I dont care whats its called. I just want the game They can call it 'Final Fantasy: Captain Noctis and the Delayed SS Stella' for all i care.

Well if it have a name change there will be some confusion. Also if it is called XV it would sort of mess up the mythos timeline because of 14 being between 13 and 15. If wasn't "XV" then people wouldn't be complaining about it. Also there is a meaning behind Versus XIII:
-The game is challenging FF13 by offering an alternative idea. Many believe that this was meant to be the true FF13
-The game is going against the 13 original FF from 1-13.
-The game is fighting the actual number 13.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
#18shadowSEXilPosted 4/4/2013 10:12:09 AM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...

Took the words right from my mouth.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% milk.