If I were SE president.

#1AlexAdzPosted 4/3/2013 9:07:16 AM
If I were president of SE, I would say to Nomura "Make playable demo for the pubic at a game expo, or face cancellation ". Seriously ,Wada was way too soft on Nomura.
#2StarBladeEdgePosted 4/3/2013 9:17:06 AM
and this is why you never will be president of anything :)
#3SoulMikeYPosted 4/3/2013 10:11:47 AM
Wada was a d***, he is the reason we don't have a demo. I guarantee the game is ready and waiting, but that dumba** lighting bs is holding it back.
#4StarBladeEdgePosted 4/3/2013 11:01:10 AM
stop swearing !
#5westontickleePosted 4/3/2013 11:15:45 AM
SoulMikeY posted...
Wada was a d***, he is the reason we don't have a demo. I guarantee the game is ready and waiting, but that dumba** lighting bs is holding it back.

No
---
I come from the future, ask me anything
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board
#6ShuyinOnTheWayPosted 4/3/2013 11:25:16 AM
If I were SE president, I'd listen to my fans AND everyone would receive a free Hotdog with a Squaresoft sticker on top. Beat dat, broski!
---
Official Flying Airship of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board
My Level 1 Walkthrough: www.youtube.com/user/ShuYinOnTheWay <--- PSN
#7CokaineCowboy77Posted 4/3/2013 11:32:50 AM
westonticklee posted...
SoulMikeY posted...

No

http://www.gunslot.com/files/gunslot/images/48259.jpg
---
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFXII>FFX
#8westontickleePosted 4/3/2013 1:10:31 PM
CokaineCowboy77 posted...
westonticklee posted...
SoulMikeY posted...

No

http://www.gunslot.com/files/gunslot/images/48259.jpg

You first
---
I come from the future, ask me anything
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board
#9LuminaXLightPosted 4/3/2013 1:14:58 PM
SoulMikeY posted...

So he's a d*** cause someone else didn't pay the electric bill like they were supposed to?
---
Anise, she's bursting with fonons
#10RasukouPosted 4/3/2013 1:23:40 PM
AlexAdz posted...
If I were president of SE, I would say to Nomura "Make playable demo for the pubic at a game expo, or face cancellation ". Seriously ,Wada was way too soft on Nomura.

Eh, no thanks....

In all seriousness, unless you have direct access to Square Enix's internal affairs, you can't say for sure what the factors of Versus's constant delays are.

Isn't Square Enix run also by a board of directors? The president is only one of those members.

I neither support nor criticize Wada in my post. I'm just saying we ought not to draw conclusions without all the information. I'm also agreeing with you that Versus needs to show up soon. No more delays, seriously. Now whether or not Square Enix will listen (hardly) is another issue.