If Versus 13/FF15 are released on the PS4, how many of you would not buy it?

#1VersusXIIIonPS4Posted 4/5/2013 8:00:49 AM
No company besides SE has ever lied about the console on which their game is being released twice. They lied about a PS2 release, then a Ps3 release, then a PS4 release. I've seems handful of "#$%& it, I'm not buying this game anymore on ps3 or ps4" rage topics. I understand the rationale behind such a decision, because SE is abusive to their customers.

It's pretty obvious that Versus or FF15 or whatever you wanna cal it will be a PS4 exclusive, but not everyone feels like paying 600-900 bucks for a new console. Most people wait a year+ until the console gets discounted. So most FFans won't lay their grubby must on Versus 15 until 2015. Who has that kind of patience and or masochistic attitude towards themselves? You would have to hate yourself to wait until 2014 let alone 2015.
#2theofficefan99Posted 4/5/2013 8:14:24 AM
The game was never announced as a PS2 title.

Anyone who says they won't are lying. They'll get the game.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#3IshramTheWrathPosted 4/5/2013 9:44:44 AM
I probably won't get it because I really have no intention to buy a PS4. If it turns out I waited 7+ years, just to see it release on PS4, I will be pissed, likely never buying another SE game. I mean I won't listen to their bull****, if I see a game I like on the shelf, and it happens to be a SE game, I might buy it, but no more of this "Please be excited for..." bull****.
---
Toriyama Motomu is the Uwe Boll of video games.
#4reno385Posted 4/5/2013 9:45:56 AM
Yeah I don't think this was ever touted as a ps2 game. And I don't disagree that SE is abusive towards their customers (more like apathetic, imo, but either way) but I feel like it's in their best interest anyway to release this on ps3, or dually on ps3 and ps4. Depends on the latter's situation when(/if) the game comes out.
#5bobobojPosted 4/5/2013 1:37:02 PM
There not gonna do that. That game would have to be ported too the PS4 cause the architecture of the PS4 and PS3 is entirely different.. Thus delaying the game another year or 2,. And square nor the fans could handle that.
#6VersusXIIIonPS4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 2:33:08 PM
boboboj posted...
There not gonna do that. That game would have to be ported too the PS4 cause the architecture of the PS4 and PS3 is entirely different.. Thus delaying the game another year or 2,. And square nor the fans could handle that.

Prove it. The PS4 is just an improved PS3
#7PillsberyDoeManPosted 4/5/2013 2:59:01 PM
i'm not buying this or ff15 if it comes out on the ps4 anytime soon. i'm waiting on a slimmer, cheaper, more efficient model before i do that. day 1 on ps3 tho.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#8aeoxeternalPosted 4/5/2013 3:18:09 PM
VersusXIIIonPS4 posted...
boboboj posted...

... you didn't watch the Sony Conference.... did you?
---
Official Vaan of the FFXV board
#9PillsberyDoeManPosted 4/5/2013 3:20:17 PM
aeoxeternal posted...
VersusXIIIonPS4 posted...
boboboj posted...

... you didn't watch the Sony Conference.... did you?

the ps4 is NOT an "improved" ps3. it's completely different, however the ps4 will be able to play ps3 games through gaikai.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#10RasukouPosted 4/5/2013 3:23:56 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
the ps4 is NOT an "improved" ps3. it's completely different, however the ps4 will be able to play ps3 games through gaikai.

. . . does this mean that if my internet connection is bad, then the game will stop streaming?

"[Games] are [. . .] streamed using high-end servers to internet-connected devices, similar to the way videos are streamed to your computer, except interactively" (Gaikai web site, my emphasis).