If Versus 13/FF15 are released on the PS4, how many of you would not buy it?

#11Lelouch71Posted 4/5/2013 2:47:55 PM
Some reason I get the feeling the TC is just trying to stir up trouble.

First I doubt Sony is stupid enough to make the PS4 expensive again. That aside SE is also not stupid enough to make Versus a PS4 exclusive. A PS3/PS4 multi-plat release is possible but it will come to the PS3. SE will want this game to sell a lot of copies to meet sales expectations and get their return on investment.

The next FF will most certainly be on the PS4. It likely won't come out for a little while.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#12AeoxEternalPosted 4/5/2013 2:48:11 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
aeoxeternal posted...
VersusXIIIonPS4 posted...
boboboj posted...
There not gonna do that. That game would have to be ported too the PS4 cause the architecture of the PS4 and PS3 is entirely different.. Thus delaying the game another year or 2,. And square nor the fans could handle that.

Prove it. The PS4 is just an improved PS3

... you didn't watch the Sony Conference.... did you?

the ps4 is NOT an "improved" ps3. it's completely different, however the ps4 will be able to play ps3 games through gaikai.

Exactly my point.
---
Official Vaan of the FFXV board
#13ThamauturgePosted 4/5/2013 3:45:06 PM
I'd be both thrilled, and disappointed. If it was announced as a PS4 title, that would be the biggest reason for me to get a PS4 ASAP.
---
Official Wiegraf Folles of the FFXV board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Silent Hill Downpour, Ratchet Collection
#14DrRockso87Posted 4/6/2013 7:28:16 AM
If it was confirmed as a PS4 exclusive launch title (fat chance) then I'd be thrilled actually. I'd probably purchase a PS4 at launch (I'm already interested in Knack, The Witness, Watch Dogs, inFAmous: Second Son, and a few other titles on PS4 anyway; knowing this game would finally be available would be icing on the cake).

However, if it were announced for PS4 with a "please be patient for the next update" with zero release window in range (you know, another seven years), then I'd still purchase it... used when it's $14.99 on Amazon a year after release.
#15iambashoPosted 4/6/2013 8:36:06 AM
If Versus came to be a PS4 title I wouldn't get it for around 5 years. I don't buy new home consoles, I wait for there to be a couple different versions out for me to choose from.
---
Tired of waiting for info on FF Versus XIII and/or a localization announcement for FF Type-0? Support Project Crystallis! http://projectcrystallis.org/
#16theofficefan99Posted 4/6/2013 10:20:15 AM
If Versus XIII truly moved on to the PS4, there is no way in hell it'll be a launch title. It'll be released sometime in 2014, not 2013.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#17omlet52Posted 4/6/2013 7:44:00 PM
I remember FFXIII was supposed to be on PS2 at first, but I'm sure either if they announced it for PS2.
---
=p
#18SteelCurtain17Posted 4/6/2013 7:49:36 PM
I'll buy but not at launch. I'll be waiting for the console to make a price drop most likely.
---
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!!!!!! PSN- Cotner84
Skype- Cotner4190 Always up to talk to fellow JRPG fans
#19Todd3600Posted 4/7/2013 7:16:47 PM
I will buy it on ps4 gladly. I would rather it be on ps4 after waiting all these years and still not having it. I will buy this game even if it ends up being the worst game ever made. I just want to hold it in my hands and sit there petting it saying its real its real thank nomura its real.
#20theofficefan99Posted 4/7/2013 7:55:40 PM
I honestly don't care if it stays on the PS3 or if it moves to the PS4. I just want the best for this game. I want this game to be absolutely phenomenal, and I want this game to sell incredibly well (7 million+, hopefully).

If it stays on the PS3, I'll buy the Collector's Edition version of the game and the Collector's Edition version of the strategy guide.

If it moves to the PS4, I will buy a PS4, the Collector's Edition version of the game, and the Collector's Edition version of the strategy guide.

It's that simple. I'm getting this game no matter what. Day 1.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin