Pretty sure Stella's Eidolon is gonna be Bahamut or Anima.

#1VersusXIIIonPS4Posted 4/9/2013 1:59:36 PM
In the most recent Versus trailer, when Stella turns around at that fancy art gallery party, we see her eyes are PURPLE!

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Purple_eyes

This has gotta be a nod or some sort of homage to Game of Thrones. (Much like FF12 and other FF games drew a LOT of inspiration from the Star Wars series.)

The only "dragon" that we're familiar with in the FF series is the beloved Bahamut. Assuming that the Dragoon Lady IS Stella (which may or may not be true) this solidifies the fact even more.

Even in the very anime-inspired FF series, purple eyes have never been utilized. We've had pretty much every color eye (Mako, blue, green, red, yellow, etc.) except purple. The only exception to this rule is Seymour Guado (FFX) who had blue-purple eyes and his "main" Aeon was Anima.
#2UltimaXOmegaPosted 4/9/2013 2:27:34 PM
I would love to see Anima return.
Best summon in Final Fantasy X.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#3theofficefan99Posted 4/9/2013 2:28:23 PM
Nomura confirmed that the Dragoon Lady was an unimportant character. Probably a random mini-boss or a regular enemy.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4VersusXIIIonPS4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 2:33:40 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Nomura confirmed that the Dragoon Lady was an unimportant character. Probably a random mini-boss or a regular enemy.

That makes me sad that they made Stella an unimportant character :(
#5RasukouPosted 4/9/2013 5:37:34 PM
theofficefan99 posted...

Really? Nomura has confirmed that the Dragoon(ess) is, in fact, NOT Stella, but his dismissal of her importance is definitely news.
#6Lelouch71Posted 4/9/2013 5:44:40 PM
I rather Noctis' Eidolon be Bahamut. That or Diabolos. Stella can have Alexander.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#7NolocNoaxPosted 4/9/2013 6:42:23 PM
UltimaXOmega posted...

/\ this. The. Greatest. Summoning. Entrance. EVER.
---
PSN: NolocNoax
Gamertag: Noloc Noax
#8marko7Posted 4/9/2013 6:47:00 PM
VersusXIIIonPS4 posted...
This has gotta be a nod or some sort of homage to Game of Thrones.

I'd say thats a bit of a stretch.

Assuming that the Dragoon Lady IS Stella (which may or may not be true)

Its not true.

That makes me sad that they made Stella an unimportant character :(

wat
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2013
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#9theofficefan99Posted 4/9/2013 7:23:27 PM
I'd want to see Gilgamesh as someone's Eidolon in another FF game.

I think there's going to be quite a few l'Cie in this game. Aside from Noctis and his pals and Stella, there's that young robed man Noctis fought, along with the older robed man, and King Caelum, and who knows who else :p if they all have summons and they're all shown, there's going to be quite a few in this game.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#10zUkUuPosted 4/9/2013 8:33:43 PM
UltimaXOmega posted...

I concur. Anima was frigging awesome.