Sooooo

• Topic Archived

User Info: heartlesshero17

heartlesshero17
3 years ago#1
I've been here for 5 years+. And I have to say.

Even with the info we got over the years, we really don't know ****. So what keeps you guys coming here? Especially you regulars who have been here as long as me if not longer. (post more you regulars btw!)

Well?
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception

User Info: AeoxEternal

AeoxEternal
3 years ago#2
Hope, I guess. Maybe habit. I don't get excited when I think about it anymore.
Official Vaan of the FFXV board

User Info: 1Truth

1Truth
3 years ago#3
aeoxeternal posted...

This. I just habitually visit this board now. I really need to rehabilitate my internet forum addiction and do other stuff with my time like actually play games.

I was online back at E3 2006 when this game and FFXIII were first announced. It's now 7 years later and my excitement for Versus XIII is not as high. If anything, I more interested in the FF they will announce for PS4 at E3 2013 as Hiroyuki Ito may be directing it and it may evolve off FFXII.
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.

User Info: Rojo_

Rojo_
3 years ago#4
aeoxeternal posted...

this basically it doesnt bother me as much as it used to since i have now left my childhood behind and am working part time going to college full time so i have my hands full.
PSN: Rojo-_- /state you're a Gf's user in your friend request.

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
3 years ago#5
heartlesshero17 posted...

Even with the info we got over the years, we really don't know ****. So what keeps you guys coming here? Especially you regulars who have been here as long as me if not longer. (post more you regulars btw!)

Well?

It's some psychological issue, I guess lol. I keep thinking "the more I expose myself to this game, the more likely it'll be that I'll get new info!" I have a habit of checking the boards on my phone at school or when I'm out, too, just in case...

which is why I actually loved these rumor bursts a few weeks ago. Activity and discussion were at an all-time high.

If Square Enix doesn't show this at E3 I'll go crazy.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: PostDisaster

PostDisaster
3 years ago#6
theofficefan99 posted...

Well?

It's some psychological issue, I guess lol. I keep thinking "the more I expose myself to this game, the more likely it'll be that I'll get new info!" I have a habit of checking the boards on my phone at school or when I'm out, too, just in case...

which is why I actually loved these rumor bursts a few weeks ago. Activity and discussion were at an all-time high.

They're going to show plenty at E3. A 'new' FF for the PS4. Most likey LR and 10/10-2 HD. There's also FF14-2. Lot's of FF is expected at E3. Nothing Versus related however

User Info: PillsberyDoeMan

PillsberyDoeMan
3 years ago#7
i've been here ever since ff-xiii.net banned me and a truckload of other users on March 9, 2010. best thing that ever happened to me.
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)

heartlesshero17
3 years ago#8
theofficefan99 posted...

Well?

Hated the rumor stuff. Cause I like this place better when its nothing but off topic discussion
-PainsPerception

heartlesshero17
3 years ago#9
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
i've been here ever since ff-xiii.net banned me and a truckload of other users on March 9, 2010. best thing that ever happened to me.

Huh. Feels so long ago now
-PainsPerception

User Info: PillsberyDoeMan

PillsberyDoeMan
3 years ago#10
yea, it does feel like it's been forever. it's gonna be weird when the game finally comes out. i won't be on here, as to avoid spoilers, but when i'm finished i'll most likely come back. i guess it all depends on whether or not v13 ends with the possibility of there being a sequel.

and whenever kh3 is officially announced, i'll be over on those boards.
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived