Sooooo

#1heartlesshero17Posted 4/10/2013 1:09:23 PM
I've been here for 5 years+. And I have to say.

Even with the info we got over the years, we really don't know ****. So what keeps you guys coming here? Especially you regulars who have been here as long as me if not longer. (post more you regulars btw!)

Well?
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#2AeoxEternalPosted 4/10/2013 1:15:44 PM
Hope, I guess. Maybe habit. I don't get excited when I think about it anymore.
---
Official Vaan of the FFXV board
#31TruthPosted 4/10/2013 1:43:55 PM
aeoxeternal posted...

This. I just habitually visit this board now. I really need to rehabilitate my internet forum addiction and do other stuff with my time like actually play games.

I was online back at E3 2006 when this game and FFXIII were first announced. It's now 7 years later and my excitement for Versus XIII is not as high. If anything, I more interested in the FF they will announce for PS4 at E3 2013 as Hiroyuki Ito may be directing it and it may evolve off FFXII.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#4Rojo_Posted 4/10/2013 2:11:59 PM
aeoxeternal posted...

this basically it doesnt bother me as much as it used to since i have now left my childhood behind and am working part time going to college full time so i have my hands full.
---
PSN: Rojo-_- /state you're a Gf's user in your friend request.
#5theofficefan99Posted 4/10/2013 2:13:15 PM
heartlesshero17 posted...

Even with the info we got over the years, we really don't know ****. So what keeps you guys coming here? Especially you regulars who have been here as long as me if not longer. (post more you regulars btw!)

Well?

It's some psychological issue, I guess lol. I keep thinking "the more I expose myself to this game, the more likely it'll be that I'll get new info!" I have a habit of checking the boards on my phone at school or when I'm out, too, just in case...

which is why I actually loved these rumor bursts a few weeks ago. Activity and discussion were at an all-time high.

If Square Enix doesn't show this at E3 I'll go crazy.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#6PostDisasterPosted 4/10/2013 2:17:16 PM
theofficefan99 posted...

Well?

It's some psychological issue, I guess lol. I keep thinking "the more I expose myself to this game, the more likely it'll be that I'll get new info!" I have a habit of checking the boards on my phone at school or when I'm out, too, just in case...

which is why I actually loved these rumor bursts a few weeks ago. Activity and discussion were at an all-time high.

They're going to show plenty at E3. A 'new' FF for the PS4. Most likey LR and 10/10-2 HD. There's also FF14-2. Lot's of FF is expected at E3. Nothing Versus related however
#7PillsberyDoeManPosted 4/10/2013 2:54:04 PM
i've been here ever since ff-xiii.net banned me and a truckload of other users on March 9, 2010. best thing that ever happened to me.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#8heartlesshero17(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 2:56:24 PM
theofficefan99 posted...

Well?

Hated the rumor stuff. Cause I like this place better when its nothing but off topic discussion
---
-PainsPerception
#9heartlesshero17(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 2:57:27 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
i've been here ever since ff-xiii.net banned me and a truckload of other users on March 9, 2010. best thing that ever happened to me.

Huh. Feels so long ago now
---
-PainsPerception
#10PillsberyDoeManPosted 4/10/2013 3:02:55 PM
yea, it does feel like it's been forever. it's gonna be weird when the game finally comes out. i won't be on here, as to avoid spoilers, but when i'm finished i'll most likely come back. i guess it all depends on whether or not v13 ends with the possibility of there being a sequel.

and whenever kh3 is officially announced, i'll be over on those boards.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)