This is the first year I am genuinely expecting this to show at E3

#1GamerManiac187Posted 4/12/2013 1:25:09 AM
Previously I've been able to distract myself with other stuff coming out, but with the build up of rumours and speculation this time, I really am expecting something of Versus this year. Although, it is very possible they won't show it, as history proves.
---
http://backloggery.com/kurano
#2PillsberyDoeManPosted 4/12/2013 1:29:06 AM
please be excited.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#3GamerManiac187(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 3:39:06 AM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
please be excited.

Oh I definitely am. Although if it's another no show, then I'll be disappointed.
---
#4Graham_ChapmanPosted 4/12/2013 3:41:44 AM
Honestly, I wouldn't be so sure about it showing at E3... GTS feels like a fairly safe bet, however...
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#5Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 4/12/2013 3:42:03 AM
GamerManiac187 posted...
please be excited.

Oh I definitely am. Although if it's another no show, then I'll be disappointed.

'Please be excited' is SE's slogan. And they utter thst phrase each time. Because they hold back information when fans are actually begging them to talk. Screw SE's panel at E3, they lie ad lie.
---
I need to ask you to stop. That shouting is making people nervous
- Anime logic http://tinyurl.com/d75gpz3
#6GamerManiac187(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 3:54:51 AM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
GamerManiac187 posted...
please be excited.

'Please be excited' is SE's slogan. And they utter thst phrase each time. Because they hold back information when fans are actually begging them to talk. Screw SE's panel at E3, they lie ad lie.

Maybe this will be my first year of being taken in and coming out really jaded. Maybe some megaton revelation that Versus is on track for being a PS4 release window game, comes out next year, and ends up sucking because they rushed it out.

Wishing that won't happen though. I can always recess into FFX again, what with the HD re-release coming out and all.
---
#7Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 4/12/2013 4:06:11 AM
GamerManiac187 posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
GamerManiac187 posted...
please be excited.

Maybe this will be my first year of being taken in and coming out really jaded. Maybe some megaton revelation that Versus is on track for being a PS4 release window game, comes out next year, and ends up sucking because they rushed it out.

Wishing that won't happen though. I can always recess into FFX again, what with the HD re-release coming out and all.

SE has Versus and Nomura under protective custody and we've been thru this every year speculating on which event Versooos X11 will show up. So far the only updates are dated.

Also 'Please be patient'

Either way, i want it to show up at E3 this year but i doubt it will. Or TGS and Jump Festa. Best not to expect anything. Thats when most of the suprises come. But Versus is a different story all together lol.
---
I need to ask you to stop. That shouting is making people nervous
- Anime logic http://tinyurl.com/d75gpz3
#8Eddie___DeanPosted 4/12/2013 10:19:28 AM
What if.... the FF game they show at E3 is completely different and unrelated to Versus?

...and it STILL comes out before Versus.
#9NewGuy1887Posted 4/13/2013 8:53:54 AM
E3 is crowded with many games, many Final Fantasy games (X/X-2 HD, LR, XIV ARR, new PS4 FF, KH HD) and new consoles announcement and news, i think TGS is more likely for this game, after XIV released. but there may be hope for E3, i think it is just unlikely, it will be routine disappointment as usual, maybe they may mention it though.
---
Polish, 22, i lift weights, i shoot guns, i play Final Fantasy
#10RasukouPosted 4/13/2013 9:24:03 AM
Versus's appearance at E3 is unlikely only because Square Enix has other games ahead of it. Including a new FF for PS4...

TGS is more likely. According to Shar (a member of the SQEX Fan Club), last year Hashimoto said that they're developing Versus, so please look forward to next year--2013. SQEX, then, really has until 31 December 2013 to show something Versus-related.

Also, I may be reading into Hashimoto's comment too much, but I'm not sure what he meant. He said, "we're developing it, so please look forward to next year." Am I supposed to look forward to this year BECAUSE Versus will finally make another appearance? Or am I supposed to be excited because this year SQEX will release many games (other than Versus)?