Is Noctis the most realistic-looking FF protagonist so far?

#21zane0144Posted 4/15/2013 2:50:21 AM
Firion?
---
Song of the Day: Battle for Freedom FFXII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PjEN-zFlDQ
#22ThamauturgePosted 4/15/2013 3:50:27 AM
No one from FFI-X is very realistic. Gabranth is probably the most realistic character in the series.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121125032624/finalfantasy/images/7/70/Helmetless_Gabranth.png
---
Official Wiegraf Folles of the FFXV board
Currently playing: Dark Souls, Uncharted 2, Crisis Core: FF7, Ratchet Collection, REmake
#23Graham_ChapmanPosted 4/15/2013 4:46:51 AM
Lelouch71 posted...
Graham_Chapman posted...
You can find clips on YouTube of people who manage to give their own hair far more stylistic flair than Noctis' hair has in about 30 minutes, so there goes the "lot of time", "salon" and "unrealistic" arguments out the window.

You sound like you are mad for some reason. And how many regular dudes are going to go in a hair salon or do their own hair to get it like Noctis? I don't think it's impossible but you would have to keep getting your hair done just to keep it that way. Tidus, Squall, and Noel's hair are easier to manage and you are more likely to see a guy sporting that look than Noctis'.

I "sound like" I'm mad? In text? *pretty amused by that expression really* ...Anyway, like I said, you can get your hair to look like that all on your own/without a salon. If you know how to do it it's not even difficult, nor would it take a long time. But, for the sake of argument, let's say Noctis does not know how to fix his own hair... He's a prince, judging by the fact that he has a chauffeur he might have other servants as well, and from that perspective I have to say that I don't find it at all unlikely that he'd have a private hair stylist, too. I agree with you that Noel, Squall and Tidus have (in that order, from most natural looking to least natural looking) the more natural looking hair styles, but Noctis' hair is only a spoonful of gel and possibly some removed from them.
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#24CokaineCowboy77Posted 4/15/2013 6:38:42 AM
He must have some super-strong gel for his hair to stay perfectly spikey and in place for the entire game. Yup, pretty realistic to me
---
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFXII>FFX
#25VersusXIIIonPS4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 9:41:32 AM
CokaineCowboy77 posted...
He must have some super-strong gel for his hair to stay perfectly spikey and in place for the entire game. Yup, pretty realistic to me

If Noctis is jumping 50 feet in the air and throwing his sword at soldiers below, it's safe to assume that gravity/aerodynamics work differently in this world, thus for you to say that coiffed hairdo can't stay the same is silly. The "gravity" affects his jumping ability as much as it does his hair.

/Astronomy 101
#26ClawsPosted 4/15/2013 12:20:41 PM
Well, if we're going for looks, I think the FFXII characters certainly are more realistic looking.
Good looking.... yes, he is very.
#27Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 4/15/2013 12:51:55 PM
CokaineCowboy77 posted...

Im actually more concerned about Ignis' hair.
---
I need to ask you to stop. That shouting is making people nervous
- Anime logic http://tinyurl.com/d75gpz3
#28zUkUuPosted 4/15/2013 8:34:22 PM
He looks like everything, but certainly NOT "realistic" lol.
#29nfobiaPosted 4/16/2013 6:35:47 AM
None FF protagonists looks realistic and they shouldn't. Its a fantasy game after all. But Noctis is most typical and cliche looking Nomura character ever.
#30kilaudePosted 4/19/2013 1:36:54 AM
Thamauturge posted...
Whether he's realistic or not, Noctis is easily the coolest looking protagonist so far. I like his design.

My only complaint are the half-pants lol.