So what has Project Crystallis been up to?

#1YOUNHA-Posted 4/18/2013 5:35:21 PM
Last I heard, they managed to get some interviews in with the voice actors for Vanille and Fang was it? I thought that was pretty sweet and significant step towards awareness for the PC movement. Since then, I have not heard anything. Is it wrong to assume despite the groups obvious hard efforts, it have been in vain? With or without PC, we still ended up here today with almost no information. So I'm not trying to sound mean, but I am curious to know..

What's next on the agenda?
---
"Scars remind us of places we been, it shouldn't dictate where we would go."
#2Panda_KunPosted 4/18/2013 6:06:55 PM
Eh, sigs stopped at liek 6000. Thats barely.enough. So yeah, it isnt wrong to be skeptical. I gave them my support but I.doubt its getting us anyway.
---
You, who taste worse than s***, can keep eating s*** until you turn to s*** yourself."
#3shadowSEXilPosted 4/18/2013 8:46:36 PM
PC basically got confirmation that Type-0 is not getting a localization unless fan demands grew substantially. That is actually useful information, but that is all they got.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% milk.
#4PillsberyDoeManPosted 4/18/2013 8:52:04 PM
they actually crossed my mind earlier this week. i don't think anyone from pc even comes here anymore. they had their interviews with fang and vanille a couple of weeks ago and that was that as far as i know. really though, what more could have been done? se wasn't going to release anything really significant because of them anyway. word of mouth wasn't strong enough. still a good effort though, and i do respect them for taking it that far.

regardless, E3 is almost here *****es!! our time to shine is coming.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#5joshakasupaPosted 4/18/2013 8:57:03 PM
They tried their hardest but square didnt give them much to work with
Cool guys though, their twitch stream is fun
#6Narutochaos22Posted 4/18/2013 9:09:31 PM
Things, stuff, things...
---
Sleep deprivation does wonders for the body.
#7iambashoPosted 4/18/2013 9:41:14 PM
I'm an avid PC fan, not an actual member, but I can give you guys the gist of what all's been going on. In the past few months, most of PC's attention has been spent focusing on gaining support on Twitch. However, the members have told us they have been working on some stuff behind the scenes, and are going to start their growth efforts with even more earnest than before, and this should be starting soon.

In around a week, PC will be having another big giveaway. If I remember correctly, this time they're giving away a preorder to a FFXIV: ARR PS3 bundle, so stay tuned and follow the twitch and website (website is in my sig, twitch is linked from there) if you're interested in that.

To date, I believe SE has contacted PC three times. Two were official SE representatives, the first telling us that they highly respect what we're doing and how we're going about it, and praising us for not being childish and spamming their Facebook, twitter, and emails like a certain other fan movement. Next was an unofficial contact from a SENA employee saying PC had caught their attention, telling us PC had a good chance at working. From the second official SE rep that contacted PC, they were given a ballpark number of supporters at which they would more than likely confirm a localization of Type-0. I believe that number was 20k - just a little over double our current Fabebook likes!

Project Playthrough has gained PC a lot of support, and allowed us to bring three spectacular voice actors - the voices of Fang, Vanille, and The Emperor - onto the stream for three great interviews. All three are in the PC YouTube's video list, I believe, if you'd like to find them. The Project Crystallis Webcomic is still being diligently worked on, and when Pain believes he has enough of it done to begin weekly releases of it, it'll start coming out.

All in all, growth is slow but steady and the movement is going well. The Project Crystallis website has also recently become quite the hub for Square Enix news, and for those like me who don't actively search for news subscribing to the PC website for email updates when new articles come up is a good idea.
---
Tired of waiting for info on FF Versus XIII and/or a localization announcement for FF Type-0? Support Project Crystallis! http://projectcrystallis.org/
#8Cyber_Boy94Posted 4/18/2013 10:39:12 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
they actually crossed my mind earlier this week. i don't think anyone from pc even comes here anymore. they had their interviews with fang and vanille a couple of weeks ago and that was that as far as i know. really though, what more could have been done? se wasn't going to release anything really significant because of them anyway. word of mouth wasn't strong enough. still a good effort though, and i do respect them for taking it that far.

regardless, E3 is almost here *****es!! our time to shine is coming.

I think Pain still lurks around here.
---
PSN=Cyber_Boy94
Support Project Crystallis http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
#9PillsberyDoeManPosted 4/19/2013 12:31:38 AM
^didn't know he was with them.

@ iambasho - you sound like their spokesperson. either way, i honestly don't think anything they've done has made a dent in se's decision. the "support" they've gained is such a tiny, tiny piece of the whole pie. se will do whatever the hell they want when they're ready.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#10Cyber_Boy94Posted 4/19/2013 1:18:32 AM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
^didn't know he was with them.

@ iambasho - you sound like their spokesperson. either way, i honestly don't think anything they've done has made a dent in se's decision. the "support" they've gained is such a tiny, tiny piece of the whole pie. se will do whatever the hell they want when they're ready.

PC doesn't have the right type of followers, the twitch fanbase isn't that helpful.
---
PSN=Cyber_Boy94
Support Project Crystallis http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html