Interesting tidbit from Kagari...

#31ExentrykPosted 4/18/2013 11:41:17 PM
Yeah, I think he should delete some of that personal information in his last post. And OfficeFan needs to remove that quote too.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#32uekijusticePosted 4/18/2013 11:48:05 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
uekijustice posted...
Yeah my bad. I must have mixed it up with another post I read.

Yup. It was a fake rumor spreader who left after his/her "info leaks" were proven to be false.

Thank goodness lol! I don't know how I'd have reacted if that fake rumor turned out to be true... hehe.

Aryllies <3 thanks for all of your posts regarding Versus. Whether your info is true or not, you do seem like a genuinely nice person to trust. At the very least it gives us something to look forward to during the Versus info embargo.
#33ArylliesPosted 4/18/2013 11:53:23 PM
Thank you for worrying about me but rest assured I am more than safe for three reasons:

1 : SE as a whole doesn't speak english and doesn't care about Gamefaqs or Neogaf or any other Operation Rainfall.

2 : Thanks to the nature of the internet, I am but one of many fake prophets to 99% of the people reading my posts.

3 : The most important one, I have never signed any NDA of any sort with Square Enix nor Amazon.

For all intents and purposes, I am just a man/woman who may know some people who may have told me something and as the holy priestess Kagari has said, may be a complete liar.
My information is "vague enough" not to be at risk of any serious investigation.

Your doubt is my shield, SE's unprofessionalism my crutch and the internet's pervasive nature my salvation.

You also seem to forget I have a crystal ball, I'd see it coming. ;)

I
#34ExentrykPosted 4/18/2013 11:58:07 PM
Aryllies posted...
... holy priestess Kagari...

My sides XD
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#35theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 11:59:12 PM
Aryllies posted...
Thank you for worrying about me but rest assured I am more than safe for three reasons:

1 : SE as a whole doesn't speak english and doesn't care about Gamefaqs or Neogaf or any other Operation Rainfall.

2 : Thanks to the nature of the internet, I am but one of many fake prophets to 99% of the people reading my posts.

3 : The most important one, I have never signed any NDA of any sort with Square Enix nor Amazon.

For all intents and purposes, I am just a man/woman who may know some people who may have told me something and as the holy priestess Kagari has said, may be a complete liar.
My information is "vague enough" not to be at risk of any serious investigation.

Your doubt is my shield, SE's unprofessionalism my crutch and the internet's pervasive nature my salvation.

I

You never signed an NDA?

SPILL, SPILL, SPILL!!!!

I kid, I kid.... kind of. :p
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#36RasukouPosted 4/19/2013 5:44:21 AM
Can't spill what you don't have!
#37iambashoPosted 4/19/2013 7:56:58 AM
Aryllies posted...

So... you're saying that SEJ isn't taking Project Crystallis seriously? :( SENA is, I was hoping that meant PC at least had some ears opened in SEJ.
---
Tired of waiting for info on FF Versus XIII and/or a localization announcement for FF Type-0? Support Project Crystallis! http://projectcrystallis.org/
#38RasukouPosted 4/19/2013 8:07:16 AM
Is it safe to say that there are disconnections in communication and goals between SQEX NA/EU and SQEX JP?
#39ManaYukaPosted 4/19/2013 8:18:42 AM
You never signed an NDA?

SPILL, SPILL, SPILL!!!!

I kid, I kid.... kind of. :p

Officefan come on, he has you hook line and sinker XD

Really, you should still be skeptical. This guy claims hes an insider, knows Japanese, and yet has no idea some of the things they said are getting released like that game mid-september. Hes covering his ass.Its an educated guess seeing as we know Lightning Returns wont be holiday, rather autumn. Besides, they can always say "plans changed"

Basically youll never get very many specifics or "secrets".
---
Best show: Game of Thrones Best game: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together
Favorite People- Carl Sagan and Neil deGrasse Tyson
#40RasukouPosted 4/19/2013 8:21:11 AM
Aryllies posted...
And regarding the more personal attacks as I have a Foursquare showing some check ins and tips in France, we have a very nice invention called airplane and an even better one called holidays.
I also happen to speak french and would be more than obliged to show off my mastery of all three languages on top of showing you my wonderful Kanagawaken newspaper.
The internet is becoming far too aggressive if you ask me.

Ja, Igirisu wa dou desu ka, Aryllies-san? Ano kuni mo kyuujitsu no tokoro desu ka? Aryllies-san no Eigo wa totemo jouzu desu ga... I was curious about that. Demo, hanashitakunakute mo ii desu. Either your information soon turns out to be true or it doesn't, so I'm not that desperate, haha. Or am I?