Interesting tidbit from Kagari...

#41RasukouPosted 4/19/2013 7:35:12 AM
Yukanna posted...
You never signed an NDA?

SPILL, SPILL, SPILL!!!!

I kid, I kid.... kind of. :p

Officefan come on, he has you hook line and sinker XD

Really, you should still be skeptical. This guy claims hes an insider, knows Japanese, and yet has no idea some of the things they said are getting released like that game mid-september. Hes covering his ass.Its an educated guess seeing as we know Lightning Returns wont be holiday, rather autumn. Besides, they can always say "plans changed"

Basically youll never get very many specifics or "secrets".

As of today, I have not seen Aryllies resort to this excuse. I also do not remember his or her saying specifically that s/he is an "insider," only that s/he has some knowledge. Feel free to correct me if you find those exact words in Aryllies's previous posts.

Trying to predict the situation with Versus is like chasing the wind. What we should be more concerned about is the lack of competency on Square Enix's part. I'm willing to forgive the employees at the company, but please don't misunderstand my comment as sweeping SQEX's mistakes under a rug. ;P
#42ArylliesPosted 4/19/2013 8:17:41 AM(edited)
うんイギリスに行った事あるんだ。でもさおだてには絶対乗らないぞ!英語は喋れるんだがまだペラペラじゃないんだと思うさ。小難しい話題の事まだ考えを言葉に表しかねるよ。しかし頑張るさ。;)

Edit: PLANS CHANGED.

Say hello to Romaji.
Un, igirisuni ittakotoarunda. demosaodatenihazettainoranaizo!
Eigoha shabererundaga mada peraperajanaindatoomousa. komuzukashii wadai no koto mada kangaewo kotobani arawashikaneruyo. Shikashi ganbarusa.

And in wonderful french:
Oui je suis déjà allé en Angleterre. En ce qui concerne mon niveau d'anglais, je te remercie mais me flatter ne te mènera nulle part lol. Je peux discuter plutôt bien en anglais mais dès qu'il s'agit de sujets compliqués, j'ai vraiment du mal à m'exprimer, enfin bon, je n'abandonne pas. ;)
#43iambashoPosted 4/19/2013 8:07:02 AM
GameFAQs can't process the kanas, it tries to force them all into a hex-style symbol coding.
---
Tired of waiting for info on FF Versus XIII and/or a localization announcement for FF Type-0? Support Project Crystallis! http://projectcrystallis.org/
#44R1nPosted 4/19/2013 8:07:59 AM
lol. For a second there I thought someone hacked him.
---
Mega Man is my hero.
#45ExentrykPosted 4/19/2013 8:29:53 AM
Do we get a good ol' English version? :P
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#46Rose_of_MayPosted 4/19/2013 9:05:41 AM(edited)
I really need to master another language. :(

Anyway, Aryllies, about the PS4 dev kit, what can you say, if anything, about why SE wasn't impressed with it last year?
#47sordanPosted 4/19/2013 9:09:53 AM
Why can't you tell us which title will be for sale in September? We know it'll likely be either XHD or LR so why can't you say which one it is? If a marketing team directly told you about it, then surely they told you the specific game.
#48Lelouch71Posted 4/19/2013 10:10:22 AM
I guess time will only tell if this guy or gal is legit or a false prophet that gets off on tricking gullible people.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#49Asd202Posted 4/19/2013 11:02:35 AM
sordan posted...
Why can't you tell us which title will be for sale in September? We know it'll likely be either XHD or LR so why can't you say which one it is? If a marketing team directly told you about it, then surely they told you the specific game.

It's going to be FF XIV 2.0 you heard it hear first :P.
#50joshakasupaPosted 4/19/2013 11:13:44 AM
Rose_of_May posted...

Anyway, Aryllies, about the PS4 dev kit, what can you say, if anything, about why SE wasn't impressed with it last year?

this is actually a really legit question, bump for great justice