Interesting tidbit from Kagari...

#61ZendaikPosted 4/19/2013 6:56:15 PM
Exentryk posted...
Also, Kagari pretty much believes that Versus is for the PS4 now. She posted this on the FXN site 2 weeks ago:

I am fairly sure they did want to reveal the game last year but due to Sony pushing back their PS4 reveal they couldn't.

http://www.finalfantasy-fxn.net/boards/showthread.php?12718-Versus-XIII-is-Final-Fantasy-XV&p=244963&viewfull=1#post244963

While Aryllies hasn't seen any evidence of the game being moved to PS4. So it should be interesting.

Earlier in the thread she said she has no idea if the game moved. She's just guessing, like everyone else. Her opinion isn't worth much more than everyone else when she knows just as much as us. Hell even in late January of this year she admitted she hasn't heard of Versus moving to next gen (though she wants it to happen).

Anyway, I'm willing to give Aryllies the benefit of the doubt. Despite all the rumors and such of it moving to PS4, he's still putting stock in a PS3 release based on what he's heard. Unlike that psxphreak dude who said it was still for PS3 but then backtracked after reading Zeal's posts, lol.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#62ArylliesPosted 4/20/2013 5:58:51 PM
No problem Rasukou. Regarding japanese language study, I have two recommendations for serious beginner learners. (If you're not serious, don't consider yourself a learner.) The first one is what I believe is the best beginner's course available on the internet that I've been hearing much praise from acquaintances: Yesjapan (just add the com bit. ;) It may look a bit updated but the curriculum is solid and the teaching method easy to follow.
Another one is the quite famous japanesepod101, once again, solid teaching material.

Your best friend in your quest to master vocabulary/kanji/ anything else is Anki, a multiplatform flashcard application. simply the best out there. I've been using it for close to a decade now and look where it got me in english. ;)

Anyways, all the best to learners out there and feel free to ask for any further advice.
#63theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 6:05:40 PM
Aryllies posted...
No problem Rasukou. Regarding japanese language study, I have two recommendations for serious beginner learners. (If you're not serious, don't consider yourself a learner.) The first one is what I believe is the best beginner's course available on the internet that I've been hearing much praise from acquaintances: Yesjapan (just add the com bit. ;) It may look a bit updated but the curriculum is solid and the teaching method easy to follow.
Another one is the quite famous japanesepod101, once again, solid teaching material.

Your best friend in your quest to master vocabulary/kanji/ anything else is Anki, a multiplatform flashcard application. simply the best out there. I've been using it for close to a decade now and look where it got me in english. ;)

Anyways, all the best to learners out there and feel free to ask for any further advice.

Have you heard of anything coming our way at E3 yet, Aryllies? Or is it still too soon for you to know what's going to show up and what'll be shown?
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#64noobzilla99Posted 4/21/2013 1:08:42 AM
J'ai des amis qui travaillent chez Eidos Montreal et qui disent avoir jouer a Bravely Default. Ne travaillerais tu pas pour eux aussi? :-).
---
I5 2500k @ 4.2 / 8 gb ram @ 1600 / Gtx 670/ ASUS Maximus Gene IV / 1000 watts gold corsair PSU
#65ArylliesPosted 4/21/2013 1:31:17 AM(edited)
Si c'était le cas, le confirmer ici serait une erreur.
Mais ce n'est pas le cas, sorry.
#66SoraandRoxasFanPosted 4/21/2013 6:59:04 AM(edited)
Do you mind if I ask you about this, Aryllies?

I wonder whether the delayed games have been stopped during development or if they haven't started development yet. There's an user from GameFAQs who has a friend that works for Square at marketing too, and he said that Parasite Eve 3 has been delayed or sidelined in favour of Lightning Returns and Versus, but mainly due to the backlog of games.

I believe him since he posted that information in an almost dead board (The 3rd Birthday board) and what he commented made a lot of sense. Moreover his information coincides with yours, since he also said to expect another KH handheld game.
#67NewGuy1887Posted 4/21/2013 4:02:40 PM
SoraandRoxasFan posted...
Do you mind if I ask you about this, Aryllies?

I wonder whether the delayed games have been stopped during development or if they haven't started development yet. There's an user from GameFAQs who has a friend that works for Square at marketing too, and he said that Parasite Eve 3 has been delayed or sidelined in favour of Lightning Returns and Versus, but mainly due to the backlog of games.

I believe him since he posted that information in an almost dead board (The 3rd Birthday board) and what he commented made a lot of sense. Moreover his information coincides with yours, since he also said to expect another KH handheld game.

but anyone could say that, it is a very safe bet there will be another KH handheld game, there have been 2 main PS2 games and several on handheld and mobile. anyone can bull **** to sound like they have a job at a company and give fake reasons for something or tell you what will happen, it usually isn't true and is not worth giving the poster an ego trip by giving them attention and thanking them for really just wasting your time and making you think they are more important than they are.

the real reason there is no Parasite Eve 3, it is not a very profitable franchise. it got a PSP game because it started as a cheap mobile phone game that they thought they could do better on the psp, psp development is still very cheap compared to ps3. whatever reason anyone gives you like LR and Versus holding it back is bull ****, it is obvious why they want to focus on profitable franchises and less on series like Parasite Eve that isn't really going anywhere.

this culture of people saying they know people or work for a company and have secret info they can't share much of, or they have heard things, it is almost always nonsense, even more when it is on forums like this, gamefaqs and gamespot forums are troll filled and poorly moderated, at least sites like neogaf that are still full of liars are more heavily moderated.

the person in this thread saying it is still called Versus and still slated for a q4 2013/q1 2014 release may be legitimate, but simply saying things like that anyone can predict and saying how they speak three languages doesn't mean anything in this context, my English is not great and i'm lazy with my writing but i speak 4 languages, i could make another account and do the same, anyone could. i will believe these predictions when they are far more detailed than simple guesses and are then proven to be true, and i think people should not be so quick to be sycophants towards these people as some have shown themselves to be, it is exactly what someone who is making things up would want, and there have been people who have come and gone many times with supposed information that has turned out to be nonsense.
---
Polish, 22, i lift weights, i shoot guns, i play Final Fantasy
#68ZendaikPosted 4/21/2013 4:11:33 PM
Nomura has made it clear that he wants the series back on consoles and KH1.5 and the eventual 2.5 are there to help people get ready for KH3. So I'm pretty surprised at anyone saying there's another handheld game coming.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#69ExentrykPosted 4/21/2013 5:36:08 PM
SoraandRoxasFan posted...
There's an user from GameFAQs who has a friend that works for Square at marketing too, and he said that Parasite Eve 3 has been delayed or sidelined in favour of Lightning Returns and Versus, but mainly due to the backlog of games.

Got a link to said post?

And for what it's worth, at least the next Aya game has not been cancelled. Look forward to it. :P
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#70theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 9:58:55 PM
Man, I really, really, really want this game.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin