Interesting tidbit from Kagari...

#81PillsberyDoeManPosted 4/22/2013 9:55:12 PM
http://www.novacrystallis.com/
underwent a design change.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#82RasukouPosted 4/23/2013 5:43:41 AM
Articles are all over the place, some not even recent. Not as intuitive as the last design. I'd rather have the old layout.
Don't get me wrong. The new design is more modern, and I like the fonts and color scheme, but I don't like the layout overall.
#83FuzWuz_v2Posted 4/23/2013 11:22:14 AM
Well, she Erren said that she wanted to get rid of the old design that gave off a "fansite" type of look. I think she did that. Looks a lot more professional.
---
www.youtube.com/user/FuzWuz
^^My YouTube account. Please go there and support it. Fangirls appreciated. Thank you.
#84yeah_93Posted 4/23/2013 11:28:52 AM
Rasukou posted...
Articles are all over the place, some not even recent. Not as intuitive as the last design. I'd rather have the old layout.
Don't get me wrong. The new design is more modern, and I like the fonts and color scheme, but I don't like the layout overall.

Considering the low amount of news a particular sub-franchise gets, it's comprehensible. I think the design looks great, it doesn't look like a fansite.
#85RasukouPosted 4/23/2013 11:52:29 AM
What's wrong with a fan site? Unless she's trying to attract a wider readership. . . in which case it is understandable that she would want to change the layout.

Anyways, there's no use in debating whether or not one likes (I like) the layout. It's there to stay.