dunno if anyone saw this, but there is hope for VERSUS, finally!

#1PSOGuy25Posted 4/18/2013 5:44:46 PM
i had checked a couple days prior and there wasnt any news since the march notice about noctis cologne.

http://www.finalfantasy.net/versus/final-fantasy-xiii-rerevealed/

this honestly makes me feel a lot better and feels like there is finally hope!

is anyone else curious to know what this "delicate situation" is/was?
---
psn: oogabooga26
3ds: Benji / 0146-9206-5462
#2joshakasupaPosted 4/18/2013 5:57:32 PM
it was most likely because of ff14 ARR
#3PSOGuy25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 7:06:35 PM(edited)
possibly. i am sure they will say more when they do the reveal.

when i posted the msg, i didnt see any topics about it on here, then when i get it posted, there is a topic right below it, lol, oh, well!

this is good news to say the least, that it isnt likely to become ff15, for the ps4, and if this big reveal doesnt say anything about a NA reveal, and they plan on keeping it in japan, as it seems like they are doing with Type-0 i am definitely importing it!

i will keep hoping though as most of Nomura's games do end up coming over here.
---
#4bobobojPosted 4/19/2013 1:23:22 AM
The reason Type-0 has yet to become international is because the PSP is dead and the Vita is still not alive. Not to mention Versus XIII has a lot larger budget and is a lot more high risk.
#5PSOGuy25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 1:52:58 PM(edited)
the psp was far from dead when type-0 was released, in japan in oct. 2011, it only became dead when practically no games got released last year (due to the vita more than likely), no games were mentioned at E3, and yet right after that we got gungnir by atlus. why wasnt it mentioned at e3? i even looked for psp titles and nothing was shown at e3!

i dont even have to mention that some one at sony NA wanted the psp to day an early death, i believe this whole heartedly cuz adhoc party for the ps3, the current version is version 2.63 or something, and it allows lobbies for up to 8 people to join, and they have monster hunter themed lobbies for people playing monster hunter portable 3rd. however, this is ONLY in japan! all the regions outside of japan are STILL at 1.00 or 1.01, and lobbies are STILL only 4 person capable, and the rooms crash frequently as well as the chat dialogue disappears from time to time and you have to quit the room and rejoin. if sony was serious about the psp outside of japan, we would have the current version of adhoc party!

type-0 coulda been post poned cuz they didnt want it to compete with 13-2, both of the FF games woulda come out close to the same time if they had localized type-0, and seeing as how SE went all out money grubbing with the DLC you had to pay for on 13-2, i am not surprised, type-0 is a complete game and there isnt any DLC required. then i also assume, sony told em not to release it cuz it would detract from vita sales as the vita had just come out as well.
---
#6IshramTheWrathPosted 4/20/2013 10:54:07 PM
boboboj posted...
the Vita is still not alive.

Sweet Irony
---
Toriyama Motomu is the Uwe Boll of video games.
#7PSOGuy25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 5:59:29 AM
could part of the delicate situation maybe related to a name change?
---