How many people here bought their PS3 largely on the promise of Versus XIII?

#31king richPosted 4/22/2013 1:08:40 AM
Versus and 13 being PS3 exclusives were the only reasons I bought my system 5 years ago, and I wasn't thrilled with the info they released about 13, so Versus sold me. I had wanted a PS3 anyway but since everything I liked at the time was multi plat I had stuck with just having a 360 for a bit.

Then I bought a PSP 2 months before Type-0 got released in Japan and that never panned out for me. The only saving grace for buying the PSP is that at least I can play PSN versions of some of my favorite PS1 games on it, since they don't look good on HDTVs.
---
"that's why the gangsta rhymers ain't inspired, heinous crimes helped records sales more then creative rhymes"
#32abnergoinbigPosted 4/22/2013 5:32:02 AM
*Raises hand slowly

I don't mind paying for a PS4 to play this since I'm getting it anyway. Check out this new rumor: http://projectcrystallis.org/rumor-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-coming-to-ps3-and-ps4/
#33yorostPosted 4/22/2013 9:45:43 AM
Largely? No. I don't buy consoles based on unreleased games, but I definitely was looking forward to this game when I bought the PS3. I'll preorder it if it is on the PS3, but if it goes PS4 exclusive I'll just play it down the road, no big deal.
#34jenraisPosted 4/22/2013 10:25:11 AM
I bought the PS3 for Versus

if it comes out for PS4 I'll be the one handing the pitchforks.
#35GREEN00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 2:52:13 AM
jenrais posted...
I bought the PS3 for Versus

if it comes out for PS4 I'll be the one handing the pitchforks.

And I'll hand out the torches
#36GamerManiac187Posted 4/23/2013 3:29:40 AM
I bought PS3 to continue the great franchises from the PS2-era. FFXIII was (obviously) a huge let-down, so I need Square to at least put out ONE (yes, at this point, all I need is one) game just to show me they're still relevant.
---
http://backloggery.com/kurano
#37ExtremeLightPosted 4/23/2013 2:46:37 PM
shadowSEXil posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Surely you must had wanted FF13

Ahahahahaha!!!

ExtremeLight posted...
and several other games as well

As you answer your own question...statement?

ExtremeLight posted...
had no idea what games to get for it because nothing good was out

1. Ahh denial eh?
2. Rhetorical Question.
3. "Except World at War"
---
Coming 2014 calling it I'll be reverend on the internet by my predictions. Haters can doubt all they want but they can't deny that Versus' arrival is imminent.